New to the server

I just transferred my first of 3 toons over from mankrik. Im really not sure what kind of guild i will be looking for here as far as TBC goes. I know im interested in T5 content and probably T6 but T6 may be up in the air still. I have a total of 2 heals and a DPS toon that will be moved here. Resto Sham, Resto Druid and Warlock.

Hey tidalwaves,

We’re currently recruiting for TBC. If you haven’t already found a home we’d love to hear from you! Below you can our guild info and my disc handle if you’re interested.

Guild Name: Raider Joes
Faction: Horde
Server: Ashkandi (Medium pop server)
Guild Type: Semi-hardcore
Activity Schedule: Primary raiding days Sat/Sun 3pm-7pm. Might push to do Friday night as well for progression
All times are in server time

Close group of friends looking to push through content for TBC. We all met when we started playing classic and a few others have been added to our ranks. The majority of us have 15/15 Naxx in Classic with several members of the team having extensive TBC experience on private servers. Most of us desire hardcore but managing real life together has made us decide to be Semi-hardcore - we will try to push for realm first and push for speed runs frequently. And just have an over-all ‘smashing’ good time.

Contact: Want to join us? DM JaneDoe#1145 on discord for a quick chat

Curious whether you have a clear idea of class/spec/role openings on your roster.

We currently have 1 core spot open for a warlock and 1 additional spot in 10 mans for a Warrior Tank.