New to server

Hello,

Myself and a friend recently made new characters on this server to take advantage of the XP bonus event. I’ve seen a lot of really nice sounding folks on the forums here recruiting for their guild and I wanted to get an idea of what was available on Dalaran. I know like in the past, these pre-expansion lull periods can cause many guilds to fall inactive.

We are interested in PvE, PvP, mythics, anything really. We haven’t been TOO active this expansion due to us always eventually getting bored just being on our own all the time. We aren’t looking to be carried or given any handouts, we are more than willing to put the effort in and earn our keep. We are mostly excited to meet new folks and make friends. We have raid experience and casual pvp experience mostly in pre-legion content. I spent 90% of my time in BFA unlocking the allied races I don’t ever play :stuck_out_tongue:

My bud is playing a monk currently and I am a fury warrior but we are open to class needs and factions. Thanks a lot for reading my post!

1 Like

Whoops, posted on an alt…I am not currently guilded nor play that DH

Hi Modsei :slight_smile:

Feel free to check out Pensive - dual faction, max toon guild always willing to invite interactive members looking for a non toxic and very engaging guild home.

Mythic+, raiding, leveling, pet battles, very active Discord and lots of smiles!

Feel free to contact any of the officers listed on bnet for an invite or “/who sive” to see if someone is online who can invite. (or guild finder in game)

By joining you agree to keep toxicity, vulgarity, and begging out of our guild home!

Hey there Briarcassiel,

Thank you very much for the info, Pensive sounds pretty cool! Unfortunately I am leveling this new character here instead of looking on any of my 120s but with this XP buff hopefully it won’t take too long. I will keep you folks in mind if I reach max level and haven’t had any success. Thanks again!

1 Like

<Ømìnous> is a new Guild looking for fun people to play with (21+), We would like to establish a great guild with Members that respect each other, and have fun. We like to do Dungeons /Mythic +, & Raids. All Specs & levels welcome.

We are building our guild so no raid team atm. Help us to establish our legacy.