New to Hordeside

And I’m looking for a rp/pve guild to chill out and have fun with. Looking to main this character once it’s capped and I enjoy all the roles. Any recomendations?

2 Likes

Hello and welcome to Horde side! There’s a few guild around!

The Sunguard - A Sin’dorei Military guild that has been around the server for a long long time. A lot of good people and great indepth stories.

The Sunsworn - They are another Sin’dorei themed Military guild. They’ve got some great RPers and recently hit their 1 year not too long ago.

House Sunstrike - A house themed Sin’dorei guild that’s super new so there’s only a few of us! We are more political than military.

Dragons Ash Enclave - A new guild that started up just recently! They help preserve the dragons and discover new species of dragons!

Onyx Rose Order - A dark themed guild. With a lot of undead focus but room for the living as well. Fantastic group of people!

Flashbang Exports - A goblin themed guild ran by Flywheel. Constant events weekly, both in the guild and for the Horde faction. They are super nice.

Flamebranded - A horde loyalist guild who are close-knit and always active with events.

There’s many others as you can see here: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/moon-guard-horde-guild-listings/2446/204

Start from the bottom up!

2 Likes

thanks for that I shall go take a gander

1 Like

Tosses the Obsidian Conclave into the mix .

1 Like

Waves Hello friends!

Feel free to contact me any time in game, I’ll be happy to answer any questions!

And welcome! One way or another good luck! :hearts:

1 Like

Greetings Nivista

The Sunsworn might be what you are looking for. We are primarily a RP guild but we also have a weekly Raid team. You can find a full description of our Guild here:

Good luck in your search!

2 Likes

Bump for House Sunstrike, I need a elven bestie to like do stuff with

1 Like