New Tier Sets 10.1

yeah :frowning: really dumb

3 Likes

such a sick cinematic

1 Like

The monk set is underwhelming; there aren’t even any glowing and/or colorful balls like all of the best monk sets have.

DK, War, and Pal look very good. The elite color schemes will be the deciding factor though.

Warrior* looks best. shaman set looks good.

Can’t wait to RP as Shredder, sick set.

4 Likes

No joke, I honestly thought it was the paladin set.

HAH warriors gotta cosplay as dracthyr

You can after the massive nerfs when it drops

Easily the best set in the entire game to date. Jealous

If i could stomach playing a mage in solo shuffle i might go for the mage set. Hunter set looks okay i guess?

Demon hunter looks awful and the monk hat is just weird. Rogue,warrior and priest won this patch.

Priest is S Tier!

Hunter, Druid, and Warlock sets look badass!

Rogue and Pally are lacking.

Monk is borderline offensive!

The rest are okay, but feel like they’ve been done before.

You know, 2s and 3s and RBGs are still options. I really don’t think 1800 in any of these brackets are as unreachable as this forum laments about.

Too bad only the belt and shoulders are visible in combat for them.

1 Like

I feel like dh has some nice mogs but beyond they don’t wear shirts they don’t really have a theme running through them.

I find the whole blood elf style overdone.

Wait I thought you just mixed up the Paladin and Priest order. Are these actually the correct models for each? There’s no way

I feel like the warrior one is the best

Winners: lock, shaman, priest, rogue, pally, dk

Losers: warrior, mage, hunter, monk, dh, evoker, druid

Man warrior helm is so stupid lol, Also, I never understood paladins having a dress
aren’t they supposed to be plate. Also wish they did a better job of making cloth look like cloth, mail look like mail etc. Most of it all looks like plate.

It’s all relative, imo. If you struggled and just barely got 1800 in 2s during shadowlands, getting 1800 in 2s now will be quite difficult.

Lmao the priest set really does look more paladin than the paladin set :rofl::rofl: