New Tier Sets 10.1

All of them look awesome tbh, some of them are heroic (hunter, warrior), normal, mythic (mage, rogue) warlock is elite:

Hunter (Heroic), Monk, Demon Hunter, Evoker

Druid, Warrior (Heroic), and Shaman

Mage (Mythic), Rogue (Mythic), and Warlock (Elite PvP)

Deathknight, Priest, and Paladin

7 Likes

Sure is a lovely paladin set that they gave to priest :roll_eyes:

Druid / shaman sets are both killer as well. Not sure why they are obsessed with hunters having the Dino skull on one shoulder, feel like that is played out and overall that set looks lackluster.

13 Likes

I’m pretty sure that isn’t the paladin mythic/elite so keep your fingers crossed for some nice particle effects

Also keeping fingers crossed for blue highland drake glad mount :crossed_fingers:

praying they do diff colors for each pvp set and not sticking to that one color theme for all of them with that said dk is honestly so sick

3 Likes

I think they will, pretty sure they know people didn’t like the color combo crap

1 Like

I was gonna say the priest set looks like the elite version of the paladin set.

3 Likes

wonder what elite warrior colors will be. gonna have to farm m+ to get that heroic appearance for sure

Yeah looks like priest and pally got swapped.

2 Likes

Don’t priests usually have the circle thingy behind their head?

Kind of annoying that you can upgrade converted keystone gear for raid appearances but pvp caps out at normal for some reason.

1 Like

Ya but don’t pallys wear plate and not priest!!

1 Like

Yummy <3 <3

1 Like

Anduin broke the laws of xmogs.

Damn it Andy!

1 Like

How else would it work? PvP usually has its own colorway separate from PvE, no?

Ideally they should just give M+ its own colors.

Common warlock W, very nice

Rival or Duelist gives Heroic, Elite gives Mythic? :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

IMO, the best ones are Priest (Imperius), Rogue (Shredder), and Evoker (Hawkman?).

2 Likes

Best character in D3

1 Like

Paladin set looks like a warrior set with a robe, or a priest set. And the priest set looks like a Paladin set