New tier sets 10.1

You have poor reading comprehension.

1 Like

I’d just like to say that monk tier set tints looks very similar… like 3 of them have very similar colors

Yoooo that priest set is nasty!!! Holy crap…. Way to go priest art team!

Should have taken inspiration from BWL and BWD since this is revolving around Nefarian’s father and is a Black Dragon’s lab like those 2 raids. Would have liked to see a high resolution version of Dragonstalker armor.

idk why you all whining about this tier sets they all look like crap can i just get some legion mog again in 2023. garbage looking sets.

2 Likes

I think this is kind of why Blizz hasn’t been putting effort into sets anymore. Problem is people will mog over a set if they don’t like it. So then Blizz doesn’t put effort into sets anymore so people mog over them.

i hope the priest wings is from the Cloak so every class can transmog it

That would be pretty cool. But I think you’re being overly optimistic there. :sweat_smile:

Eh. Blizzard haven’t really changed the effort… or over effort they usually put into sets.

It’s just so that BFA/SL had sets that was more themed after the location than the specs and now we are back to being more themed after specs than just locations.

Im a demon hunter but I m mad for Paladins. They were done dirty. I m jelous for rouges and I dont like the DH set but Paladins man… I feel sorry for them.

1 Like

Sad that I won’t be getting the priest set. Won’t be playing shadow next season unless the rework gets a rework

Actually our set is pretty solid. A good looking set really.

I wouldn’t say it’s better than the priest’s paladin set… but I’m not unhappy is any way about it because for the most part outside of monk and DH, the sets are solid. Some of the best stuff they’ve done in years.

2 Likes

Because Blizzard wanted to dog paladins again, so they made a paladin set that didn’t suck so they could give it to priests.

1 Like

Epic fail on all sets except the priest one. Take the wings off the priest set so it’s more in line with the other sets as far as glory brilliance

Paladin is bringing back my Shadowlands trauma looking like Castle Nathria and Sepulchre of the First Ones combined while priest freaking looks like Tyrael…who is a God for paladins… :triumph::triumph::triumph: Please give pallys priest set. I need MORE wings.

1 Like

I would say that the paladin one doesn’t look that bad on the picture but…

That chest piece is clearly not designed with breasts or breathing in mind.

New set mogs looking good!

I love the evoker set too

Checked it on the PTR, the priest wings are a part of the shoulders, unfortunately.

Druid also has wings attached to the shoulders, apparently. Wings made of twigs and leaves.

oof
10chars