New Tier 3 crafting costs 2.8 million gold just for vendor mats + whatever crafters charge you

1 Like

So happy the pally armor looks like garbage. I donā€™t have to worry about it.

No idea why in those days they thought pallies wanted power ranger armor

5 Likes

This is what happens when people twist an old raid tier set into some sort of weird flex like they just did a challenge mode and whine about their ā€œprestige.ā€

Itā€™s just an old tier set. There was nothing special about it. If it was a challenge mode, this would be a different story. But it was just an old set that fell victim to a raid revamp.

47 Likes

Well i know what im not crafting anytime soon or ever. XD way to add content that a fair portion of the playerbase wont be able to touch haha.

11 Likes

I canā€™t wear any of those sets, so instantly useless to me

Anti DK discrimination at itā€™s finest

And monk. And dh. And evokerā€¦

5 Likes

Well itā€™s a good thing itā€™s not worth buying.

3 Likes

I donā€™t play those classes, so I do not care about them

DK is all that matters

1 Like

Jokes on Blizzard. Aside from Warrior and Mage, those sets look like trash. I only had a passing interest in farming these as something to do when Iā€™m bored, but requiring people to have a Feat of Strength to even get the recipes instantly destroyed any chance Iā€™m going to waste my time. Got better things to spend my gold on.

11 Likes

the hunter set is one of the most atrocious sets they ever made smh

6 Likes

Iā€™m also hearing that the versions you can craft are class-locked, unlike the BMAH mogs.

Just a massive L for Blizzard on this one. Why even bother adding this?

13 Likes

Correct, it is Class locked.

1 Like

Wait itā€™s 2.8 mil for VENDOR MATS?

Was somewhat excited for this before, even if it was gonna be something I casually grinded out on an alt or two down the line just for like 1-2 of the sets bc I like their look but seeing as this is ended up being just an overcomplicated gold sink thatā€™s gonna be a hard pass from me

13 Likes

The only reasonable reason I could see if they are trying to put a gold sink into the game that the super rich would actually spend on.

You also need a player who has 300 Classic Crafting skill and the Achievement ā€œDrop Dead Gorgeousā€ to unlock each item. (requires an item crafted for each item you find to unlock)

The Feat of Str - is Having collected a set of class armor in Naxx 40.

Good thing I donā€™t really care about Tier 3.

2 Likes

Isnā€™t that exactly what the bmah is?

1 Like

Did anyone think Blizzard was going to make it easy to get something like this?
Over time, 2.8M isnā€™t such an inconceivable feat. Nobody says you have to get this stuff done in a week or two.

4 Likes

The sets look like garbage and only prove the rule that people will covet anything if you just make it ā€˜rareā€™ or call it ā€˜specialā€™.

Iā€™ll admit the completionist in me would have gone back at any point and farmed a set or two had they done something like add a portal to Naxx in CoT or the current ā€˜secretā€™ method to get back to classic Scholo and a special instance of Naxx.

But waste that amount of gold to buy a crafted set - yeah, nope.

3 Likes

What gets me is that they added old Scholo back so people could farm appearances. But not old Naxx? Why? Because BMAH barons whined?

12 Likes