New Tank Meta "Blame the Healer"

With the upcoming tank changes; healers will now have to take all of the blame for all wipes… Sorry I don’t make the rules.

7 Likes

How is that different from the past 20 years?

59 Likes

uh… that’s not new at all. Blame the healer was designed before hunters were trying to muscle in on the blame action.

15 Likes

Good News, its worse!

4 Likes

Then you have no say if we decide not to follow your silly “Meta”

3 Likes

You must be new here. Grow up and take your nerf like a man.

18 Likes

why are tanks mad wait and see when this patch or tww hits with the nerf for me it will be just another Tuesday

Bruh they already did

Joke’s on you. I always blamed the healer.

8 Likes

Yea, the modern self sufficient tank healing made it so that tanks were basically always to blame for all M+ and raid wipes. I’m sure a lot of blame will go back to healers now when bad tanks are like “I didn’t get any heals though!” while having all CDs up. I’m sad to see those days return, I liked the whole healer does damage while spot healing and using major CDs for big events. OH WELL!

4 Likes

I’m not mad; this is perfect for tanks we have zero expectations put on us for survival now. Its great.

4 Likes

That’s why I haven’t mained a healer since BFA tbh

2 Likes

YEAH!!!

I died because the healer sucks , kick the healer :rage:

Gonna make a macro

6 Likes

Hell yeah dude!

2 Likes

That’s right! When the tank dies vote kick the healer! :rofl:

2 Likes

At the level of play you enjoy it won’t be a problem. You’ll still be tanky. Healers will have to heal and not DPS and that’s what a lot of healers wanted.

I just Glacial spike and pop defensives. I’m healer friendly.

1 Like

Not the tanks fault really ever anymore; its so freeing.

2 Likes

Honestly, it’s never been the tanks fault. Everyone else just needs to git gud! :wink:

2 Likes

It’s the tank’s fault if they are shorter than me. It’s the healer’s fault if the tank is taller than me. Pretty simple folks.

4 Likes

This changes what exactly. If you’re not up to the task I suggest going dps.

1 Like