New Sons of Hodir Rep Tabard Coming Soon

Meanwhile there’s a bugged saronite node in wintergrasp that’s been around since launch.

4 Likes

Possibly one of the most useless additions I could think of. This would have been nice at launch but now what is the point? Can’t even make the Transmog argument for it.

1 Like

The high school dev team got their markers and colored pencils out to bring us this stunning and totally asked for wanted desired and super duper useful tabard thanks for all the hard work!

It does look cool tho…

3 Likes

Why? It’s like 500 gold to boost the rep

1 Like

It’s way less than that on my realm, insane that they felt a tabbard for rep was needed.

2 Likes

Well that and if you miss seeing water there like I do…you actually do have to go to retail to see it lol.

The irksome bit is the water is actually supposed to be an obstacle for strategic reasons.

I get many much faster shortcuts here now I am not supposed to have lol. The water was there to slow down non water walking classes. Now we run though the dry river/lake beds fast as hell lol.

I mean it benefits me. But this should not be an option there really.

I’m sure it was mentioned by someone at the start of the expansion, just about everyone at launch has said at one point or another " I wish we had a Hodir tabard ". However, that was when people actually needed the Rep because the turn ins were going for stupid prices and a ton of people don’t like doing dailies. Today it’s completely worthless, even for brand new players.

4 Likes

No rdf Would be an absolutely fabulous addition and it would be a lot better than Any improvement they can make to that.

Terrible group finder tool Because the reality is any improvement they can make to that tool rdf Would just solve better.

You really don’t understand why people are annoyed? People aren’t just asking for any random communication, they want communication specifically related to the concerns people have been expressing, yet they give us this tabard which doesn’t even provide that much benefit anyway. The way it comes across is that basically they’ve ignored everything people have posted on the forums (people say they don’t read the forums, here’s proof I guess) and don’t have a clue about what is going on.

11 Likes

This is the kind of thing a developer does when they just want to do something easy to make themselves look busy.

7 Likes

This is nice. Thank you.

Tabards for all faction repuations would be nice to have.

We would like to hear that RDF is being worked on. It’s kind of the elephant in the room.

1 Like

if they did heroic regular only RDF, yes. I to be fair have from the beginning said it be okay to treat heroic + just like even mythic 0. LFG only.

Now the lfg would be cleaned up. Any heroic you see in lfg would be + only.

As the regular heroic is in the qeue’d rdf. there goes 10’s of listing there if not 100’ for the mega servers.

Just like retail lfd segments all the hundreds of heroic and normal users out. I can’t even imagine how slammed retail lfg would be if every single normal, heroic and mythic 0 to 20+ was in the lfg.

People don’t even list special needs heroic normal in the retail lfd. If you really only want 2 dungeons you turn off random picker. Select your wanted dungeons. And wait.

This was how I cleaned out the SL calling dungeon quests. No rng used, I selected the 2 dungeons per zone and waited for them to fill up.

What’s sad is this is probably something that was started months ago by someone who ended up quitting, but since most of the work was done, they had an intern work on it the past few months to eventually push it out. My guess is this tabard was supposed to come out with H+ dungeons.

What a sad state Blizzard is in.

Or maybe M+5 or 6 whenever the first affix kicks in, the extra HP/damage in H+ is a joke it’s just the affixes on a few of them that are annoying.

I mean I guess but here’s the thing wrath m+ Isn’t the same thing as it is in dragonflight the difficulty scales much higher.

I’ve seen most of those dungeons And you know some of them are annoying but they’re not super difficult In comparison to mythic plus That difficulty is much higher.

I think any form of dungeon should be completely fine in rdf Now could they change that later on of course? They could but I’m saying as the. Dungeons are right now and the current style of mythic plus that they have in wrath.

I don’t think that there’s anything so outrageous where it couldn’t be included in rdf At least that’s what I think.

I think people are angry because we’ve received zero communication from blizzard on anything in the last few months.

Bugs galore, bots running absolutely rampant, and horrendous changes that are having spiraling consequences. We’re not getting any dialogue and it’s getting to a point where a large portion of the community are only playing because their friends are. Compare it to retail with massive blue posts on a nearly daily basis.

It’s unreal watching this company spiral into disaster in real time

2 Likes

This tabard is not what the game needs.

5 Likes

Gotta say, Classic Team, you’ve dropped the ball.

You’ve dropped the ball and once/IF you fix the problems, you won’t get praised anymore. You’ll be told “it’s about time”’ A expansion everyone was passionate about is now a crap experience because of your decisions.

7 Likes

I’m happy it was a tabard and not some stupid overhauling bull crap. The feral changes showed that things are volatile. Leave it alone and keep adding things like this that hurt nothing

Lol sorry you’re a super snowflake

1 Like