New Sons of Hodir Rep Tabard Coming Soon

oh lmao good point, didn’t even consider that. Literal waste of development time.

1 Like

Maybe the two happen to be related in some way? :thinking:

For reference, the base value for them on Westfall isn’t even 15s each. :stuck_out_tongue:

If you really managed to get through enough of the Storm Peaks to unlock the faction, you seriously need to go outside and do SOMETHING with your life besides this game.

See, that’s a rep I could understand getting a tabard for, since it’s three dailies and nothing else.

Entirely this.

While I imagine there are some people (like me) who haven’t maxed it…since there’s an item you can buy a ton of to max it, assuming we have any sort of sizable wallet doing so would take about as long as getting to an AH, buying them, hearthing to Dal and flying there.

Which matches the requirements for the other faction tabards in Wrath, that being “friendly with faction” and “able to get to vendor NPC.”

Cool, this will be helpful for new players and alts, thanks! :slight_smile:

Dont forget u cant do the rep quests until like lvl 78 which also makes the tabard useless cause ebon blade is more worth while

2 Likes

Adding in new items but not fixing known bugs in the game? For example DRW being bugged.

3 Likes

This is literally a waste of time. It literally costs 30g to go from neutral to exhalted right now

4 Likes

This is what they’ve been spending time on and think is important.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
gasp
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What a joke of a company.

11 Likes

You dont have to hope lol.

Its fairly obvious thats the case.

Since you’re just adding useless things at this point, when should we expect the new retail hair colors and styles to hit the Wrath barbershop?

I bet those original files for the dance studio could also be dusted off. Just some options for ya’ll so you can avoid fixing any real issue in the game right now.

1 Like

What a waste of resources, Hodir turin for exalted is less than 50g the hodir marks in storm peak are so cheap now…its one of the easiest reps to complete and you only need to do it once.

This is what blizzard is working on, with all the problems in classic atm?

3 Likes

Nobody wants or needs this.

4 Likes

“why won’t blizzard communicate with us? i just want them to say something, anything”

blizzard post some stuff, forums completely on fire, grown adults running everywhere complaining about everything, entire thread ruined by rdf spammers, warrior copers, people who think designing a tabard takes 2 months and 240 people, why isn’t my class buffed? fix wild growth

1 month later

“blizzard don’t post on these forums”

cycle repeats

1 Like

It’s cool but You know how long it takes to get a Group together especially if You’re a fresh Level 80 Would be rdf Is making it cross faction and Cross server and joyous journeys.

1 Like

How is this a priority?

Still no RDF, not making any basic improvements the awful LFG Tool we have instead, but adding a tabard almost noone will even use at this point?

Heck even fixing the AH filter so it includes stack size would have been a huge improvement and a minor tweak.

10 Likes

I’ve done Hodir dailies enough times to gain exalted thrice, and gathered so many ulduar marks to rep up any alt I want.

1 Like

all the issues in the game and you worried about this??? After my raid tonight Im done, only reason im doing that is bc im not bailing on the guild

4 Likes

How about adding an old item that you promised would be in:

Perky Pug.

Or even the quest helper you promised would be added to WotLK after all?

14 Likes

This is so stupid.

There are dailies for this rep. Stop changing the game.

The gold required to exalt this rep from repeatable turn ins is like 100g.

Honestly… at this point the brain dead decisions by the devs is at a all time high. Did you guys work for trion games before this?

6 Likes

This idea would have gone better if the game had tmog.

This bait works in retail. In retail even I have a touch of collector syndrome. +1 more tab filled in on the tmog tab? Cool. I in fact made tmog hunting about a 50/50 split for playtime next to pvp.

Classic has no modern tmog. Even cata won’t. There is no fit, unlock permanently, sell. It has no void storage.

So yeah…once rep tabard done this won’t even be a bank vault filler.

And that assumes you care about this rep if lacking it.

Wish we could report this Blizz post for trolling

16 Likes