New Sons of Hodir Rep Tabard Coming Soon

Except blizzard :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Fix the bot epidemic and add rdf so people can actually play the game!
Cancelling until you do.

6 Likes

OMG, you’re probably right! :rofl:

It is the blizzard way at times.

The joys of bfa and sl I remember so fondly. You must be exalted for this vendor item.

And once exalted…the item(s) were useless. your ilevel was well over the item.

Okay, thay had one use. They were usefull for tmog.

The fairest rep system I recall was mop. You needed to be revered for the rep booster item. But it was okay. It made that final leap to exalted so much easier. So it was worth it.

wrath is dead add RDF already

2 Likes

They wouldn’t even have to change the subject matter with that title. For instance:

“UPCOMING CHANGES TO FURY WARRIORS”
Fury Warriors are now able to equip a special tabard for the Sons of Hodir which will give extra rep in dungeons. Other classes and specs can equip this tabard too.

4 Likes

Can we get a Free Hong Kong tabard with a picture of Winnie the Pooh on it?

3 Likes

is this a late late April Fool’s joke??

10 Likes

You guys are so embarrassing. Imagine being paid to be bad at your jobs

2 Likes

Icecrown patch is when it launched last time so… in about a year. Maybe June 2024.

That actually sounds reasonable…it will never be allowed.

When do we get something we want? You know paid character boosts? Joyous journey all the time and RDF?

It’s cool, but no one asked. You need to add things people are actually asking for.

2 Likes

can it be added to retail too?

since when do you tell them their needs?
know your place, mortal.

If not a troll, you don’t know about businesses and keeping customers happy or you will lose. But ok.

This is what you have been working on? I would imagine that by now the % of people who are exalted on at least one character to access the BoA enchants is pretty high.

It seems there are other parts of the game that could have greatly benefited from these Development hours

1 Like

Y’all regret saying rdf ruined the game yet

lul.

bring it back,

#nochanges

4 Likes

It’s cool and all, but it’s quite literally the easiest rep to get exalted with when you can just buy relics and call it a day.

2 Likes

this is what has been happening in retail since at the very least WoD (i bet there’s issues like it that go back to even earlier expansions but i can’t think of any big ones), we see a huge concern and give them feedback during beta, blizzard says something like they can’t do it or “it hasn’t been fully implemented yet so you don’t see the big picture, just wait” so things go unchanged until the final patch where they pull the whole "we’ve been hearing our players and want them to know we are listening, so here’s “insert change weve been asking for over two years to get”

4 Likes