New Sons of Hodir Rep Tabard Coming Soon

I can imagine this having been useful six months ago.

10 Likes

Ok… But everyone is already maxed rep and new players don’t exist so who is this for? Why was any time wasted on this with all the issues/bugs still in game?

7 Likes

I used to have this viewstance that Blizzard was this massive company with Q&A the likes nobody has ever seen. Since they service literally millions of players, there’s no way they would work on something that wouldn’t make a positive difference. But having seeing the recent allegations from employees leaving, threads like this just don’t shock me anymore. What an absolutely useless concept to put effort into; a Sons of Hodir tabard.

10 Likes

Yeah this just feels really tonedeaf.

The forums are alight with requests for future classic plans, Fury warrior buffs, bug fixes, phase 3 release date…“oh hey guys, we’re adding a tabard for a rep that everyone already maxed months ago”

what

15 Likes

Legit seeing the tweets floating around that ya’ll are cutting content and release schedules are in shambles, however you all had the time to introduce a giant ball of nothing instead of using resources to fix issues in game.

Thanks I guess, will be super useful for people who don’t have the 100G to just buy the rep tokens, it’s not even a hard rep to just grind out via dailies either.

Really hoping this next update has way more going into it than a very very bland tabbard that’s like half a year to late to be of any real help.

6 Likes

Cool tabard. Cool change. Keep the updates coming! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Now now, small indi company and all.

7 Likes

About to be a smaller indie company

2 Likes

It takes like 30min to get exalted with them, and 29min 30sec of that is getting to friendly. It took longer to make this item that it has taken anyone to cap the rep.

3 Likes

Please add this to Retail as well. Even if it’s only for transmog.

While you do that, please add Hoplet and the Festering Emerald Drake to Retail as well.

Stop giving Classic exclusive things please :heart:

1 Like

This was definitely worthy of a news article.

6 Likes

RDF is what you should have been working on

15 Likes

I can’t understand where the classic team head is at with changes like this. Feels like you are so focused on trying to get new people to play you are blind to people quitting. How is wild growth “bug” still a thing after the recent class buffs? How do we still not have an Ulduar nerf? I see casual guilds dying every week. Also would love to see a heads up on next raids coming out more than a week.

8 Likes

2 hours to unlock Sons of Hodir faction + 400-600 relics of ulduar (purchased cheap on the AH) will get you exalted on a char. From there, all of the items are BOA.
Why was this even needed?
RDF when?
Unlock locked servers when?

13 Likes

Is this really necessary when you have 6 dailies that give 350 rep each and 500 rep for each repeatable Relic of Ulduar turn-in?
Sons of Hodir is the easiest rep to grind as is…

3 Likes

yeah, the most time-consuming portion is unlocking the faction itself… once that happens it’s a cakewalk to exalted.

2 Likes

but why? who asked for this? you can literally buy rep for this faction, why need a tabard? especially since the only thing you need the rep for, the shoulder enchants, are BoA, so you only need 1 max rep per account.

even if it wasn’t RDF, these forums have been asking for various things to be addressed, and instead you decide to add something that was never in the game to begin with and that no one asked for.

12 Likes

Now now, remember, we also needed H+ and AotC achievements.

Those were critical things to get into Wrath since they were there originally back in the day.

Oh, wait.

3 Likes

Funny thing is you are probably going to have to do that to unlock the vendor that sells you the tabard, making the tabard even more useless

11 Likes

No shame, huh? Get your RDF spam out of every thread on the forums; it’s just spam.

Not to mention, the shoulder enchants are BoA, so you don’t need to do this on alts.

1 Like