New Shaman Talent Changes

We’d literally not have this issue if we did have to preserve a garbage 1 button spec that most of is proponents can’t even play correctly now. Storm build held Enhance back all of DF and now it’s killed the spec.

Remove the global cooldown from placing totems.

Try dropping 2+ totems while in “melee” combat as enhancement. It feels very clunky, especially combined with every ability in our damage rotation also having a global cooldown.

Not sure why you are so stubborn with keeping all these global cooldowns on literally every ability. Rogues can combine their big offense and big defense abilities together because the global cooldowns were removed. Time to do the same for enhance.

They’ve actively made enh worse

How anyone reviewed the base storm build and arrived at “it’s fine” when it’s quite literally more degenerate than fire build ele and fury warrior rampage/bt spamming combined is insane to me.

They didn’t look at anything for enh, and they don’t care to admit it.

1 Like

Oh blizzard, for god sake, just make we can get “Ascendance” and “Deeply Rooted Elements” together as ENHANCEMENT, not in a choice node.

We need that in pvp, because right now just feels bad, now you have 2 choices, get “Ascendance” and fish a cheese win witha a 3 min cd you prob will use once (pray to not get cc’ed on that), or get the “Deeply Rooted Elements” and keep all your cd’s on hold ultil you get a proc, when procs, press everything and maybe you win, basicly, like I said, you keep everything on hold until you get a proc, that maybe never cames and you die,

…like a child on the door, waiting for here father come back, after he leaves to buy a pack of cigarettes…

1 Like

The clear QoL given to ele/resto with these abilities compared to the nothing enh received for them is actually insane

1 Like

Because there was the idea of having a build for lower-skill players to play with hopes they would fix things with said build. Which they never did full or promptly. When instead we would have done thing to make Elementalist be a bit more simpler while maintaining its complexity and flexibility.

Well, the people who liked for those flaws were insane were the issue too.

The ability is still garbage it’s just hilarious what was given to only 2/3 of the class

I also really couldn’t care how “close” storm is to having good build options with talent point changes, I cannot stand that degenerate spam

Oh I’m with you. The damage profile is also vastly inferior, you either have to go all in on either Single or Aoe (crazy people like this for something). It’s neat to have multiple builds to play in a raid tier but there’s something better about playing the same build or playing the same skeleton and just consistently gaining mastery…but that’s a bad thing according to some people.

This weird camp of copers and oddball ele/enh players who have now turned this flip of ele/enh into some kind of contest or that somehow enh was “fine” and undeserving of changes are also leaving me speechless

I get they’re looking at it in a tunnel as S3 enh banged, but they must forget storm exists and that nothing meshes with these hero talents, and even blizzard doesn’t understand the issue with that wild EB nerf

My disappointment is immeasurable

I’m cautious as always, hoping for a positive experience testing these changes. Very shocked Enh got glossed over, but then again, we are Shaman, it’s what we’re used to

I think when I say Enhance is fine I talking about not doing dumb things like sticking a different covenant ability or the usual mouthbreather 2hand enhance.

That isn’t to say we can’t adjust how PWave setup works, improve either our ability to mass AoE or doing that will make does massive damage on 6 targets. Anybody who goes “pwave is fine no need to change” is dumb. There are great many of thing but its gonna be the same if that makes sense.

Am I literally the only one who thinks enhance is actually fine besides DRE being a thing?
I find the spec very fluid to play and fun…

3 Likes

Yes, as a enhance shaman I feel awesome being forced to take spirit walkers grace, the class needs a re work from the ground up…not little dog biscuits here and there.

1 Like

That’s great, no one is talking about how it plays in DF.

No I hear what you’re saying there’s just some cornball behavior I was seeing on the disc last night

1 Like

Neither am I. I’ve done normal raid with enhance. Feels fine.

Please someone put me out of my misery why am I subjected to reading things like this

right now of all times

It’s really funny bc I’ve been told all 3 specs I play are the worst complainers… the last 24 hours in the shaman discord have WAY exceeded boomkins and shadow priests. Yall need mental help.
The only things I could see enhance needing is prim wave reworked, and target cap removed.
Otherwise it isn’t even bad lmao. Ofc, maybe i’m jaded bc I play feral for my main and am very used to being absolute garbage

1 Like

Im glad you have no idea what you’re talking about and seem to be throwing this out as a result of that misunderstanding / lack of knowledge

The former isn’t even an issue, the latter is still an issue but not even the largest one rn

Based on this interaction yes I’ll have to confirm you appear to be absolute garbage maybe you should work on that

I’ve been in the top 15 shadow priests NA, top 100 ferals, top 30 aug evokers.
I know some of what I talk about, thanks. I’ll even provide logs for that proof :slight_smile:
Heck I was almost 3k as enhance last season lmao. The spec is actually fun for me, idk what else to say.

1 Like

I am so proud of you

Please continue to flop on your understanding of the enh issues and tell us we need mental help, and how your vibrant normal mode run with the spec went just fine, therefore it is fine

please