New Servers without Layering

What a ridiculous thing to say. Blizzard owe you nothing.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve read about these ā€œentitled gamersā€ beforeā€¦ never encountered one in the wild before thoā€¦ itā€™s fascinating.

3 Likes

I love how people see anything that they perceive as an issue from seeing too many of an item (in their mind) on the AH to people streaming that RAID IDs are not functioning properly and instantly scream ā€œLAYERING IS TO BLAME !!!ā€ when the fact is that layering has nothing to do with it.
More items on the AH is due to the higher populations of people putting them there.
Raids being cleared more than once is a RAID ID issue not a layering issue.

2 Likes

You want Blizzard to make new servers so you can raid with ghost?

A smart kid would wait 2-3 months before putting his blue in the ah so more gold is in the economy and you get a better price. But hey keep giving them away for 1-2g and I will be a rich man come phase 2 or 3.

2 Likes

lol, owe you. This place is amazing. Some of you left reality behind so long ago but you still get internet access so you can entertain the rest of us. Bless you <3

3 Likes

Lots of similar threads on this.

The retail and pserver folks like the big populations and many of them are fine with the exploits (probably quite a few were exploiting themselves).

The older vanilla non-pserver crowd want fresh, lower pop servers with no boosted characters on them.

If blizz doesnā€™t rectify this, they are going to lose in droves the players who didnā€™t pserve but had been staying away from retail while hoping classic came back.

I expect that is a large number of people who will be leaving soon if this issue is not addressed.

There already are servers that donā€™t have it. They are called low pop servers.

My server MIGHT get up to a whopping 2 layers at primetime on a weekend.

1 Like

Phase 2, when layering is gone. They will have to open more realms.

You can move or reroll to those realms then.

dumb suggestion.

2 Likes

Has any action been taken against you as a result of participation in the exploit yet?

1 Like

Who is this guy?

The reason why you see these items up there en masse is because so many of us are doing the same thing, with the same capability and awareness of what these items are worth. In the past, it might not have been used the way it is today. The economy will cool off eventually and let you have an easy time making gold, but sorry, itā€™s not easy for any of us right now and there does exist a lot of people in the same rat race doing the same thing.

I havenā€™t participated in any way and never would.

1 Like

Hereā€™s the thing though. Youā€™re comparing your farming method to that of the entire market of your serverā€™s faction when you check the AH.

How are you so sure that the listings on your servers AH are posts from people exploiting? Are you accusing everyone that puts up a rare item on your server of exploiting?

1 Like

Letā€™s see, unplayable servers or layering? Which would I rather have? Oh, I know! Layers! Hey, now I can play and so can everyone else. If there is a problem with exploitation then report it and let blizz investigate.

1 Like

Unplayable? They would still have a que. Move along.

1 Like

Not you, sorry, that guy that said the post was dumb. I am inferring he must have, because I refuse to believe anyone could not have participated in the exploit and still want to remain on servers infested with those that did.

Sounds like an investment opportunity with those with gold and foresight.

2 Likes

The queues are a breeze. Honestly, if you believe there is a legit issue, report it instead of complaining here. If you were concerned about the exploitation of game mechanics, you wouldnā€™t be here crying about your entitlement, your blue item (because we all know how valuable gold is in Classic) and how blizz now somehow owes its player base new servers.