New Season of Discovery Realm - Chaos Bolt (RP-PvP)

cope harder

Are you playing horde on chaos Bolt?
How’s the population?

It’s good lots of people rolling.

4 Likes

I’m playing undead on CB and there are TONS of people.

2 Likes

I’m Shadowsworn on Chaos Bolt. Feel free to say hi if you see me.

1 Like

No one swapped to Chaos bolt, don’t get gaslighted.

All the actual populated servers have q times, Lonewolf, crusader strike, the other pvp server.

Chaos bolt just for the dad gamers that don’t have time to wait in qs, it won’t be populated, don’t get baited. No q at all on CB is not a good sign. You want big pop for world pvp on vanilla servers, otherwise no point in playing, may as well play solo on a pve server.

CB is for people who want to avoid the streamer server and its culture.

3 Likes

no it’s not, those people went to lonewolf and living flame, to avoid that. CB is prob going to be very small.

To clarify I meant fans of the RP-PVPer ruleset crowd. They literally had no where to go for a while.

So a tight knit community of dedicated RP-PVPers? Sounds good to me!

1 Like

majority of grob were actual world pvpers, only reason they went there, because of balanced factions, if grob was not 50-50 it would be dead, majority of Grob are world pvp focused no rp focused.

so they wll go to the server with the best faction balance for world pvp, CB won’t be grob 2.0…none of the large guild swapped to CB.

All the horde on CB saying it’s empty, looks 100% allie favored on CB.

pretty sure the people that want only RP went to Lava lash.

Yes it is. It’s absolutely 100 percent his fault and his doing.

1 Like

Faction locked already

1 Like

Where are all the Grobb Horde at? Come on over!

Is there a Chaos Bolt discord already?

1 Like

You sound like you’re projecting hard

2 Likes

So, I went to bed early because the game was unplayable.
Today I woke up with this great news. Cool, I don’t want to play on the “streamer” server. But then the new realm is ally locked?

I rolled a Horde toon on both CS and CB. CB Mulgore was flooded when I started (shortly after launch), nicely populated still at like 2 AM server time. Still gotta see how it looks tomorrow when I hit The Barrens.

I’m not keen on how this might split the RP-PVP community but the progressive level cap will hopefully allow me to keep a current toon on both servers so I can keep up with whatever looks more appealing long-term. I don’t mind playing on the streamer server honestly, but many of my friends hopped to Chaos Bolt so I’m gonna try maining it for a few days and see how it ends up. I’m enjoying the vibe so far, definitely more casual RP going on in the starter zone. I was amused to see people forming lines to wait for quest objectives that were a click-speed race when I ran them on Crusader Strike.

Yep, streamers and their spergs.

I think the important thing to remember is that they can always merge the servers via cross-realm.

But more importantly, we don’t even know where this goes when the season ends. They mentioned that they may have something for us to ‘move to’ but for now we should just enjoy ourselves. :smiley:

1 Like