New Realms Coming for WoW Classic

You guys are not doing a very good job at coming up with server names. Herod was good. Mankrik was good. You should be using simple names people encounter at lower levels that are iconic. Not 40 man tier 2.5 / 3 raid progression names.

5 Likes

Blaumeux = Blow Me You X
Skeram = Scare Em

2 Likes

Can we get more name reserve slots?

1 Like

Mankrik is horrible.

3 Likes

To be fair, there needs to be a server called “Norris” or “Chuck Norris” at some point. The server that does not sleep, it waits.

4 Likes

I told you so!

2 Likes

Blaumeux or Fairbanks…
Someone please help me decide T_T

My brother refuses to move from Herod, so i will be stuck with the queues.

A good decision, but you’ll find people will be hesitant to move unless you guys raise the character creation limit from 3 to something like 5 characters.

People want to have their names, that they may already have on Herod and deleting isn’t worth it.

But if we had just 1-2 extra spots to create… well, who knows. At the very least, it would set up a perfect space for opposing faction gameplay.

3 Likes

Just ditch your brother, you’ll level ahead of him while he sits in queue everyday for the next month or so.

1 Like

I’m sure they’ve tried that internally, but the server itself refuses to have ANYONE roll on it. Out of respect.

Education Time for the Newbs:

Wow is mainly a PvE MMO with PvP elements, not the other way around.

15 Likes

Yes. Take our casuals. Herod doesn’t need them.

2 new east & west coast pvp servers getting released today at 6pm est

1 Like

Really? Maybe I’m an odd one but when I heard the name Mankrik I smiled. Who doesn’t remember the Mankrik quest in the Barrens? Even the Alliance know of that!

6 Likes

WTB East coast PVP realm… Leeroy Jenkins

1 Like

You think you do, but you don’t.

3 Likes

Gatekeeping a 15 year old game.

3 Likes

Cool, thanks. Might want to update the realm names/types thread.

2 Likes

Please do not open two servers at once anymore. This makes me think you’re going to open THREE at once next and repeating the same mistakes you did in real vanilla(too many servers that quickly became ghost towns a few months after release).

1 Like