New Realm Connections are Underway

The mythic + comment is absolutely silly since you pick who is in those and each group or person can filter people however they would like. As far as servers being merged by time zones that is absolutely not true. My original server is a PST server and was merged with a EST server, which was actually nice for both since it really opened up raid options for many.

I absolutely agree with you. We choose the server we want to play on. Yesterday it took me an hour just to kill 20 NPC’s and that was on a medium server. My biggest complaint is that with more players the gathering professions should have a better ratio.

2 Likes

Keep in mind that out in the world you are facing the effect of cross realm zones, which are another thing compared to connected realms: if your medium realm is in cross realm zone with another 15 medium realms, that effectively means your world is high or full population, how you want to call it, and that goes for the majority of servers, really.

You cant interact with these people in any meaningful way if they are not part of your server group.

2 Likes

Please do not forget about Frostmane / Ner’zhul & Tortheldrin

Why wasn’t a schedule posted for all upcoming realm connections? It would be nice to know whether and when your server would be connected to others rather than having to check repeatedly every Tuesday to see if you’re one of the lucky/unlucky, or if your realm isn’t going to be merged at all.

Yeah we’re kinda wanting to know who’s next…

so basically the population has dropped so drastically you need to link realms together?

They released the list for the EU/KR regions from sunday already on the maintence pages, but havent made any posts this week to announce them in any region…

Only crickets for US so far though.

Please, for the sake of community and a thriving player base that should be your priority with these kind of mergers and connections…

Un-shard Proudmoore from other realms.

I’ve never seen a more hostile group of people insulting, swearing and mocking people than I have since being forcibly sharded with this realm.

Shard us with Moon Guard instead, seriously, they have a better community and I can not believe I’m saying that.

Even if we had the exact same population as the peak, they would still connect realms because servers capacities are so much higher because of improved technology and phasing.

so will aggramar get a merge? having like 1200 maybe 1300 active people across both factions kinda sucks but been here so long many of us dont wanna leave but would love to see new people in the raiding pvp and m+ scene

So is Darrowmere getting connected to something? This server is dead and has been since Cataclysm ended.

I bet any game company would love to have a game as successful as this “dead” game lol.

Most of the time it will be a random coin toss. Or if one realm name is really old compared to what its merging with, I think they keep that.

The only other factor is if your merging with my realm. Then MY realm keeps its name :slight_smile: just like the Santa that comes to my mall is THE real Santa and I’ll live forever :slight_smile:

Well Blizzard buttbuys said we got 5 and 6 million subscribers, not my fact, not the parasites host fact (they never tell the truth on anything), gave us a single day or two notice about the merge. And Ill probably have to pay my $$ to avoid a bastard realm like Perenolde and Moknathal at my expense (if I get victimized from the Blizzard Deans) so just like these Mythical Athletic Scholarships that campus in Irvine gets more money, at my expense. Financially and mentally

Dumb question: How do I know which realms are connected to my server?

Here is the Support Article that details connections. It is up to date as of 2 days ago, so you might need to look at the recent Forum threads for newer connections.

1 Like

Thank you! For some reason I couldn’t find that on Google.

1 Like

You’re welcome.