New Realm and Free Character Moves for Brazil

My only issue is that I logged in and was presented a free transfer, I was on an english speaking realm in the united states, It gave no indication that the destination realms were in brazil/etc. Now I’m stuck on a spanish speaking server and can’t talk to anyone. Thanks for giving no warning in the transfer ui to let players know what region/language the destination servers would be!

1 Like

blizzard’s pricing policy is not the point here. following your logic, if it were the case, americans couldn’t complain about not having located servers because they pay less than australians

1 Like

Americans don’t pay less than Australians. They pay the same in US dollars which isn’t the case for your country.

A company has to make a profit and if you are paying them half of what others pay them it might not even make sense $ to go to the cost to locate servers in your country.

is not only about brazil, is about all the subscribers from SA. if makes no sense for blizzard to put a located server in here so put one on chile or argentina

lol - same issue

My understanding is when they put battlegrounds into classic, all the servers will be grouped together. If that is the case there is another issue you aren’t considering.

Q: Will there be Cross Realm Battlegrounds when those go live?
A: Cross-realm battlegrounds were a feature of 1.12 and are important for matchmaking, so you’ll be seeing cross-realm battlegrounds in WoW Classic when Battlegrounds are introduced in Phase 3 of the content roll-out plan.

This is why you guys need your own realm in my opinion. Communication problems which ruins the best aspect of WoW Classic: Socialization, something I barely experiment on Thalnos outside of guild chat.

1 Like

To little to late, BR servers should of been available on launch, now majority of them will not transfer off of the server they are on

Here we go again with the stereotype that all Brazilians are PvPers…
No, thanks.

2 Likes

I have no skin in the game myself, but this is a smart point I think - reducing the number of superior-ping PVP’ers you’re up against. Theoretically, you might still have some US-based people go running into the BR server to be ping kings, or just Brazilian folks in the US going there for language reasons. But I think you’d shed the vast bulk of US-based competition. If the spell-batching mechanic is bigger than the ping difference, the ping difference might not be a thing though.

Seem to me they assumed majority of everyone was PVP, and indeed the majority of packed servers look like PVP to me. Might be they just dropped a pvp server to see if it gets much response, and if so maybe drop a normal server after that. If nobody goes to the PVP server, then probably less than nobody will go to a Normal server if the ydrop one. Pretty sure we’ve had 3-4 rounds of new servers and ones with the best server names were round 2 or 3. Could be Brazil and LA would get another couple servers if anyone actually shows interest in the couple they just put there.

Heartseeker is doing really good now, that’s not true at all.

Not true. The transfer UI definitely does tell you.

Here’s a screenshot: i.imgur. com/7s38532.png

Aconselho aos BRs que ainda não foram, que vão logo. Realm tá com uma comunidade boa, e ontem bateu “medium” em pop. Logo chega em “high”.

Same with the Latin American server. It’s at medium-pop in the evenings which is nice. Will probably be high-pop soon as people discover it, though I think Blizzard could do a better job advertising it. People keep asking how you even invoke a free transfer.

What about the Brazilian people that choosed pve realms? we dont have the same rights? i want to move to a Brazilian Language server.

1 Like

now i gotta look up pejorative… dangit.

Let’s just hope they don’t burn it down. DOH! (Too soon?)

Seems that we know more than you. But you do sound like a know it all, so I’m sure I could be wrong.

You say G…go to anyone, who isn’t a Brazilian, it’s divisive at best. And lmao, you literally can’t post that word on the forums… If you don’t understand why, you’re obtuse.

And again, in the context of what I was initially talking about, it was definitely used as a slur.

Glad the SA have a server now, so English speakers aren’t forced to deal with their antics.

It’s divisive, get a clue. Doesn’t matter where you are from.

To us it’s not divisive. You claim to be on higher grounds, but you’re actually disrespecting a culture.

1 Like