New races and allied races for 10.0

exactly. I understand the majority of this thread is fantasy and completely unlikely. Doesn’t make it any less fun to think and talk about. That is the entire point, and hey, there is always a chance, no matter how small, that bliz would see this post or others and make something based on player support. Several people here have said they want Jinyu and Sethrak, maybe bliz sees that and says sure, lets do it.

1 Like

I couldn’t say this any better.

If there is any chance that this thread can inspire Blizzard to deliver to the players a beloved race then its entirely worth the fun of it all.

1 Like

in light of the new class reveal id like to point out that a new race with a single class to it looks fairly doable :stuck_out_tongue: that being said in response to the second point made, we literally built a titan, i think we can figure out some way of making semi-sentient automa with some help from npcs.

Finally, I wanted dragonkin, i got something close enough to make me happy, it seems fairly thought out and unique so itll add some flavor to the game. My biggest hope is that it is viable without being broken, and yes, some day i would like to see them maybe become warriors, mages, w/e.

Why was Sethrak not the first on your list?

1 Like

What about Gnolls? They would be a fun race to play.

I’m still holding out for forest trolls and ogres for Horde / broken Draenei and jinyu for alliance.

2 Likes

Nah, Alliance doesn’t need more short and hairy races that no one’s actually going to play.

This is more like it.

I need to make a few more of these.

Adjusted my previous lists with mage rogue and priest as applicable.

This topic was made in 02/2022. Congratulations on the necro of it, and hopefully your character is an unholy DK.

Gimme Ethereals

1 Like

:scream:
AH! Hide the children!

That would be swell.