New race options for older classes

So with how they introduced Warlocks to bunch of races which races do you think they should introduce next with how crazy it is lightforged being warlocks nothing is off the table. so what do you think they might do next and what do you want next?

Would love for druids to be next, given 10.2 is Emerald Dream themed with the newly grown Amirdrassil

If we don’t get druids-for-everyont there, i’d assume they are gonna be last with paladins > shaman > druid in order getting the unlocks.

7 Likes

all elves and humans should be druids IMO and more shaman options specially night elves.

2 Likes

I think it’s gonna be as simple as everyone getting it, it has been the case with Rogue, Mage, Priest, Monk & Warlock so far this expansion.
I could see them stagger Druid specifically, where they give maybe two races to each faction with the promise of the rest coming later on, or maybe downright not introduce new shapeshifting forms (again, with the promise of it coming later)

I don’t hope they decide to only give a few races Druidism, and luckily there’s nothing to suggest it yet

1 Like

tauren rogue was a joke for years heck its one of the jokes tauren had.

I don’t think anyone is ready to see orc demon hunter.

1 Like

i can see orc DH tbh their already a race who you could even use the legion DH starting zone because there are Fel orcs in illidans forces. oh and draenei corrupted ones.

panda visage for evoker is mission critical

3 Likes

Yet you had no problem with LF Shadow Priests, LF DK’s, or Forsaken Holy/Disc Priests?

Also they already said last year they’ll be rolling out all combos with the exception for Evokers.

1 Like

evoker can stay just dracthyr IF they make it so you can have any race as their visage.

1 Like

Vulpera Druids, pls.

Certainly makes more sense than Kul Tiran Druids lol.

Honestly at this point…I don’t think any classes should be locked behind certain races.

Lore went out the window long ago.

I look at it like this, if Azeroth is it’s own little universe, and I apply the same logic as being in a universe with certain professions, languages, cultures, chances are others from outside your own race/species are gonna learn how to do those things.

If someone wants to be a space goat that spawns some demons, let them.

If someone wants to be an undead that can transform into animals, let them.

People were saying the same stuff when Taurens got pallies.

I haven’t played a bunch of MMOs, but is WoW the only one like this?

It probably would bring people back to the game if they could now play their favorite race, plus class combo. The world evolves just like our digital ones. What made sense 20 years ago, doesn’t really make sense now.

2 Likes

WoW certainly is anti fun is some regard yes. Having played other MMOs and reading their forums I feel like it’s safe to say some of these criticisms are unique to WoW. The developers treat this game WAAYYY too seriously . It’s just a game, let people have fun.

4 Likes

wow has a distinct lack of RPG compared to a lot of their competitors, I have met a ton of players who use to play wow and left because the bad story writing and other reasons that have nothing to do with the group activity which is in abundance in every MMO not just wow. wow needs to bring this back one is bringing new classes but in a way that makes sense lore wise and through fun questlines.

Blizzard has said they’re working on all classes for all races, just that Druid, Shaman, and Paladin will take the longest for obvious reasons.

Race restrictions on classes go all the way back to Advanced Dungeons & Dragons, back in 1978.

The only race that could be every class was hooman.

(Also, there were max level caps on all races except hooman. Heh.)

1 Like

It’s really not a crazy thing… Light and Death aren’t incompatible and neither is Light and Fel.

Only one that has a incompatible issue is Light and Void and that’s suspect too since Disc priests exist.

Eh, this is just a little too weird for me. I’m all for all races being all classes, but I draw the line with Druid. I’d hate to see Blood Elf druids running around. It makes sense for humans obviously, but just some races don’t fit

blood elf shamans now!

1 Like

I want the druids!!!
:cat2::dog2::bear::deer::eagle::whale2:

1 Like