New Race for the Alliance: HALF ELVES!

no mut elves they must be wiped out to keep the elven races pure i still have a hit to kill vereesa and her kids we got her husband. race traitors must die so say we true highborne.

3 Likes

Half elves? Me gusta!
And it makes sense to be something existing and viable for ally.

It would have been better than purple blood elves and would have been a better compromise but then, the goal was to give a disturbing placebo to the alliance that would make players in this faction constantly feel shafted for receiving something fake.

This would be against the purpose of your creations.
Not to mention, that Blizzard would not do something that would make void belves superfluous with a customization that would allow the alliance to have something that has already been said many times, in a provocative way, which already exists in the horde and therefore will never exist in the alliance .

If we want to play with blond and paladinesque elves, then the horde is waiting for us.

Have Mercy

4 Likes

Lol ur qouting me a belf and someone that plays both sides.

Customizations would be an easy way to give both sides what they want. Blue eyes for both sides and more skin tones for the velfs done.

2 Likes

Maybe, but I don’t think they do anything like that. In the end, it would be just another way of not giving what was expected, but something that disguises the fact of never having what you wanted.

A wig to improve baldness? We remain bald.

Half Elves are the perfect compromise. Anyone who says otherwise can fite me!

6 Likes

Soooo like elf on the bottom, human on top?

That is basically Demon Hunters lol.

It doesn’t need to be a mass hybrid race lore wise, it’d only take a handful of them to become playable. Being a taboo race is part of the appeal of being a Half Elf

They’re not full blooded Elf, it’d be WoW’s first half breed race. That’s something unique, albeit not monstrous

1 Like

Did someone say Human Potential?

I suppose. We just don’t have many examples of it. And really like ive said before.

Adding customization to velfs and belfs would be easier. And i would rather have the other 12 plus races i mentioned in my first post.

1 Like

Mok’nathal would be a perfect Horde equivalent, if you think about it

It’s true, because it’s a good idea.

2 Likes

We definitely need more difursity… mmhm.

3 Likes

It is a good idea that I originally saw from others but its neither here nor there, I support perpetuating this idea forward.

Were they to become a thing I imagine all Blizz would have to do is to make the Helf Elves of the Warcraft RPG cannon

After reading the info on them I fell in love with the idea. Originally I thought it’d work as a compromise to the High Elf debacle, but now I genuinely want this as something that stands on it’s own. Mok’nathal would make for a good Horde equivalent, as a playable rendition of Ogres and another half-breed race

4 Likes

Keebler elves sound adorable!

I want half elves for half elves’ sake. Nothing to do with high elves.

It would be even better if we got playable dragons with a worgen style two forms ability to change into their mortal forms, which happen to be half elven like Wrathion and Kalecgos.

1 Like

I would be utterly envious and be forced to faction swap for dragon races.

1 Like

Blizzard is never gonna draw from that well. They would have to pay royalties to the publishing company as not all of the IP in the RPG belongs to them.

i’m a keebler elf

i want playable half elves with human skin /hair /face options including the new african and asian human skin/har /face options but to also include, the orc female butt length braid, but in asian style, pink, kalec blue, frostfencer teal, white, black and blonde hair colors. with shorter elf ears and shorter elf eyebrows.

thank you and have a good one! hehe!

2 Likes

How is it you don’t have ‘hyper’ in your name little elf?

i thought for classic, i’d have an elfkin!