New race-class combos?

This right here. I’d actually play a druid then, instead of just letting the poor thing rot.

1 Like

Zandalri Troll Paladin.

The back story is he was rejected by the other pallys so he went anti-paladin paladin.

He spends his days picking the bones of those paladins sent to destroy his anti-paladin revolution.

I’ll just stay over here on my quite hill and watch all of Azeroth blow each other up ,at least I wouldn’t go insane.

Dang it,that could be the reason Medivh went insane.

1 Like

I have a race/faction token ready to go for my tauren and HMT warlock. Pretty excited about that.

But as for future race/class combos? Just a HMT paladin. I have one of each non-tauren race and that’s all I need for heritage armor.

I would love a tauren and HMT DH but I don’t know if Blizzard will open the two “special classes” (DH and Evoker) to other races in the foreseeable future.

Vulpera Paladin:

Vulpera Demon Hunter:

Vulpera Druid

2 Likes

I want Gnome and Dwarf options. Especially mechagnomes.

I think you’re shiny enough as is,gg you monster.

Night elf paladin request #4571

1 Like

Personally hoping for Dracthyr shaman. I think that given their Deathwing/Black Dragonflight ties they are a shoe-in for the earth and fire magic that elemental shamans use. Or a Dracthyr warrior using the shiny new Ashkandur model from Aberrus.

I think there was a disconnect between their initial vision for Dracthyr Evokers and how they actually implemented them in game and presented them in announcements. Early interviews with Ion, John Hight, and Brian Holinka show that they wanted players to have the chance to play as literal dragons in a way that didn’t fit in the existing context of race/class combos. It was essentially meant as a one-off “monster” gameplay experience that uses fun monster abilities rather than choosing a class path and fighting with weapons or spells.

The problem is they framed it in the traditional context of a new race/new class combo, so it came across as a hyper-limited new feature, rather than a unique new thing. I think they should have just announced it as “play as a dragon”, rather than “play as the new mutually-exclusive race/class combo”.

That being said, we are where we are, and I’m hoping for Dracthyr shaman and warriors.

Really can’t wait to make a Draenei warlock and human/dwarf druid.

1 Like

Isn’t this already a possible combination in-game?

I for one will go vulpera druid and never, ever look back.

I like to play an Undead Paladin.

It certainly is, and was the moment they became available to play.

Someone else said this and I had the same reaction but I didn’t think about it from the angle that in the new patch it will be even easier to have a race/class combo like a Zandalari Paladin.

Atm you still have to jump through some hoops. Not as many as before but they’re still there. After the patch there will be none.

Human Druid for me. Can’t get over the insanely bad animations of Male Nelf druid…

imma do draenai warlock and imma make a zand lock or druid i think im hoping void elf paladins will be a thing soon aswell

I’ve wanted a draenei 'lock since the BC days, so getting that has me pretty hyped. I’d also love to see all the unique druid forms the other races might use, but I really think out of the druids I’d be most excited to see undead druid forms. I imagine they’d have a very creepy aesthetic that would just be so fun to play.

1 Like

Honestly I won’t try any of them. I don’t agree with a lot of the race/class combos and I’m not a fan of opening all classes to all races. So for me personally, I will only play what makes sense within the established lore of the world. I know, I know most of you don’t care about world building, you only care about “muh cosmetic freedom” and good for you, you win. Blizzard caved to your demands. I, however will self impose restrictions to preserve my enjoyment of the game.

Need more Pandaren classes

elf shaman, so i can play sith character. But they need unique model totems so it’s not gonna happen anytime soon

Dracthyr: WARRIOR

Shaman: Human. Idk why but the idea of a human wandering into the woods alone and starving and encountering an elemental is super cool to me.

Druid: I’d love a Dracthyr druid but honestly I’ve wanted blood elf druid for a long time.

Paladin: Undead because I love the idea of someone who’s faith is stronger than pain.

Demon hunter: Feeling doubtful we’ll get these ever and if so any time soon but a Draenei demon hunter would be neato.

Evoker: Again unlikely to get more of these but Vulpera or gnome evoker would be awesome.