New race-class combos?

I’m just a little curious what race-class combos some people are looking forward to as they make the rest of the non-hero classes available. I don’t wish for a debate on them doing this, just curious what people will experiment with.

Me personally, i may try out a draenei druid, worgen paladin, and undead shaman. Just to see what they do. Though ill likely try all them on undead, draenei, and worgen to see the different forms, pally mounts, and totems

3 Likes

Probably why those will come much later and definitely not all at once.
If they do come out all at once, it’s gonna be with generic forms to all of them.

Dracthyr… anything other than Evoker, to be honest. It was the stupidest decision to launch the new race with only -1- playable class. Especially when we’re told Evokers are the elite of the elite among the Dracthyr, implying not all Dracthyr are Evokers to begin with.

At the very least they could’ve started them off with classes that have strong ties to the domains of the flights. Shamans, Druids, Mages…

3 Likes

Gnome everything! They will make a small fortune off of me when I am finally allowed to have my gnome paladins, shaman and druids.

:cookie:

7 Likes

Draenei and Orc Demon Hunters!

I used to want panda druid, but druid just isnt making it for me anymore.
Panda Locks will be cool.
most of the specs I like can be played by most races anyway. Death Knight and BM hunter. Once Lock is opened up to most/all, I think Im pretty much good to go

Dont think that will happen. I heard they dont plan on making evoker and demon hunter available to all races as they are hero classes, and the animations require special rigging. Demon hunter especially cause i leveled a couple DHs, and when i got put in the bronze flight time travel dungeons, my character as a human kept i-posing when i used abilities, cause that model wasn’t rigged to do dh abilities

Assuming they get good and relevant forms, id quite like to try void elf and vulpera druids.

Void mostrosity bear or a fox like cat form could be fun.
Maybe void elf chicken form could be like an ethereal.

Theyll probably be lame, but a man can dream

1 Like

Light Forged Dreanei – but RPing as a reformed Eradar who just can’t totally quit the fel.

• Human shaman and druid
  • Dwarf druid
  • Night Elf paladin and shaman
  • Dark Iron Dwarf druid
  • Kul Tiran paladin
  • Undead shaman
  • Troll paladin
  • Blood Elf shaman
  • Nightborne shaman
  • Highmountain Tauren paladin
  • Pandaren druid
1 Like

Pandaren everything. Panda-din, Panda-lock, Pandruid (hehe), PDH, Pandevoker…

Pandaren EVERYTHING.

3 Likes

Gnome Paladins should’ve come in Cataclysm. Of all the Race/Class combos I think Gnome Paladins are the most overdue. They’re best buds w/ the dwarves and humans, they have priests. THEY SHOULD HAVE PALADINS ALREADY!

3 Likes

Orc Paladin.

The choices for Horde side pallies are just not for me. I just don’t care for Belfs for anything. I love Tauren but there is just something about them that I can’t get into playing them and I’ve never liked Zandalari. I can’t get past the Night Elf in a bad rubber suit look of the males and the weird skin condition and all ugly faces of the females.

1 Like

Nightborne Druid, Paladin, and Shaman for me.

With how careless they’re being with lore, let’s throw Nightborne Demon Hunters in there, too.

1 Like

I hate to say it….but I’m curious about bloodelf Druid.

Would they make their tree form have the same beautiful autumn leaves of Eversong?

Flying as a dragonhawk? Maybe a Phoenix?

Lynx catform?

Flamboyant hawkstrider travel form?

Maybe their Moonkin form could be more Sun themed for a whole new concept.

3 Likes
  • Night elf paladin and shaman (long overdue, honestly)
  • Gnome paladin
  • Mechagnome paladin
  • Worgen paladin (it’ll be funny)
  • Draenei druid
  • Lightforged druid
  • Pandaren druid
  • Dracthyr warrior, mage, paladin, and druid (here’s hoping)

Undead Paladin

Pandaren Druid

Worgen Shaman, I liked that one NPC from the Island Expeditions

The ones I’m most looking forward to making:

• Nightborne Shaman
  • Worgen Shaman
  • Forsaken Paladin
  • Mechagnome Druid

Nightborne paladin/shaman/druid/DH
Goblin Paladin/Druid/DH
Mechagnome Shaman/Druid
Undead Shaman/Druid/DH
Dranei warlock/druid/DH
HMT Warlock/demonhunter
Dwarf/ID- Druid/DH

I am mostly excited for other options for Druid. Especially Dwarves and Vulpera druids. I think a lot of the races have potential for very interesting druid forms, especially Undead, and I’d be interested to see Void Elf and Draenei druid forms as well.

I would also love to see Dracthyr get other class options. Though from a lore perspective I could see that taking some time, as currently all the Dracthyr were specifically created and trained as what they are. But I don’t think it would be crazy to think that now that they are free to make their own choices, some might choose to learn to be hunters or rogues or warriors, etc.