New pvp talents in TWW posted

I haven’t played frost in a bit so maybe take this with a grain of salt but in slands the only way you could kill was to bait cds outside burst or in low ratings people wouldn’t press buttons during burst. Less ways to do that is kinda a nerf.

I wrote the reasons in the rest of my post.

The assumption is Strangulate now replaces Asphyxiate. Losing an instant, ranged stun is obviously something that hurts even frost dks, since it can be used offensively (during mini goes) or defensively to peel.

Especially in any pvp format outside rated 3s, where you cant rely on clean set ups with teammates, asphyxiate is useful.

This is true.

Frost dks can remoseless winter aoe stun every 30 seconds, so send a mini go inbetween pillar goes and without blinding sleet.

Common tactic is to grip remorseless 2 targets but without sleet opponents can get away, so if that happens you asphyxiate stun to still stun 2 targets. This can create pressure and force defensive cds quite often in solo shuffle, makijg it easier to kill during pillar go.

With chill streak bouncing off the dk in TWW, asphyxiate would also be good just to do a single target go on a slippery enemy in all pvp formats.

No good sp uses the root as making fear not break on your dots is so much better. the root dies in 1 hit at high rating.

In a 1v1? SP destroys most assa rogues easily… like it’s not even close. Just disperse on deathmark and keep the 10% dmg reduction from flash heal up.

Warrior and dks are what destroy SP.

Bad news buddy, you’re still going to get ran through by warriors

Finally

2 Likes

Ferals no longer have wild attunement but are not compensated for it. So now we no longer have the annoying playstyle but nothing to make up for all the damage we’re losing. Its bite or bleed bot now. We don’t feel really tanky and have to play around the energy bite above X%. We’re either going to be tuned really strong or really weak. THIS will be interesting.

1 Like

Meant to post as my main

Considering ret pvp talents as is are almost always situational talents, into demo locks, dks (maybe) and most hunters (undead pet lol) it’s p good

Yep unplayable rn fr fr

1 Like

that mw talent just looks sweaty

everything looks how i would expect it to but that whole pvp weapon sounds like they are anticipating ppl voicing concerns about pvp and the vault, so that is good stuff thinking ahead.

The way this is worded makes it seem to me that you can get both asphyx and strang, and strang simply overrides the CC if its used ontop of an asphyx target.

I could be wrong, but that’s what it sounds like, as asphyx isn’t a pvp talent to my knowledge.