New pvp talents in TWW posted

PLAYER VERSUS PLAYER

• CLASSES
    • DEATH KNIGHT
      • Strangulate (PvP Talent) now overrides Asphyxiate, but its cooldown is decreased to 45 seconds (was 60 seconds), its duration is increased to 5 seconds (was 4 seconds), and its range is increased to 20 yards (was 15 yards).
    • DEMON HUNTER
      • Cleansed by Flame now cleanses 1 magical effect (was all).
    • DRUID
      • New PvP Talent: Tireless Pursuit – For 5 seconds after leaving Cat Form or Travel Form, you retain up to 40% movement speed.
      • High Winds has been redesigned – Increases the range of Cyclone, Typhoon, and Entangling Roots by 5 yards.
    • HUNTER
      • Tranquilizing Darts (PvP Talent) has been removed.
    • MAGE
      • New PvP Talent: Fireheart – Blazing Barrier’s damage is increased by 500%.
      • Flamecannon (PvP Talent) has been removed.
    • MONK
      • Grapple Weapon (PvP Talent) range reduced to 20 yards (was 30 yards).
      • Mistweaver
        • New PvP Talent: Rodeo – Every 3 seconds while Clash if off cooldown, your next Clash can be reactivated immediately to wildly Clash an additional enemy. This effect can stack up to 3 times.
      • Windwalker
        • New PvP Talent: Rodeo – Every 3 seconds while Clash if off cooldown, your next Clash can be reactivated immediately to wildly Clash an additional enemy. This effect can stack up to 3 times.
        • New PvP Talent: Rising Dragon Sweep – Whirling Dragon Punch knocks enemies up into the air and causes them to fall slowly until they reach the ground.
        • The following PvP talents have been removed:
          • Mighty Ox Kick
          • Alpha Tiger
    • PALADIN
      • New PvP Talent: Wrench Evil – Turn Evil’s cast time is reduced by 100%.
      • Judgments of the Pure (PvP Talent) has been removed.
    • SHAMAN
      • Skyfury Totem has been redesigned – Now triggers when casting Primordial Wave (was actively cast).
    • WARLOCK
      • Call Fel Lord damage increased by 80%.
      • Fel Obelisk (PvP Talent) has been removed.
    • WARRIOR
      • Master and Commander now reduces the cooldown of Rallying Cry by 90 seconds (was 60 seconds).
      • Battlefield Commander (PvP Talent) now increases the radius of Piercing Howl by 50% (was root targets for 2 seconds).
      • Death Sentence (PvP Talent) has been removed.
      • Arms
        • Storm of Destruction has been redesigned – Now reduces healing on affected targets by 25% for 10 seconds (was reduce the cooldown of Bladestorm and Ravager).
        • Duel (PvP Talent) duration increased to 12 seconds and its sound effect has been changed to be more noticeable.
      • Fury
        • Enduring Rage (PvP Talent) can now activate Recklessness without Enrage active and the duration of the Recklessness granted has been increased by 1 second.
        • Slaughterhouse now stacks its effect if another healing reduction effect is active and overrides its effect once its effectiveness would surpass the active healing reduction effect or the active healing reduction effect is removed.
        • The following PvP talents have been removed:
          • Bloodrage
          • Storm of Destruction (Fury only)
  • REWARDS
    • Developer’s note: In conjunction with the conquest earned update, we wanted to provide additional context on how players will earn their weapons. In 11.0 Season 1, players can earn a set of Conquest weapons suitable to their specialization without having to spend Conquest. Players can pick up the quest, “Weapons of Conquest” either by entering a Rated PvP match or by going to Dornogal to speak with the Conquest Quartermaster, Lalandi. This quest will task them with earning 2500 Conquest, which is achievable on Week 3 of the season. Players can then complete this quest by speaking with Lalandi. She will give you weapons, shields, and off-hands appropriate for your specialization. After completing this quest, players will be able to use Conquest to purchase weapons from Lalandi as normal
1 Like

Clone is buffed by 5 yards compared to retail if you take Astral Influence talent as well :slight_smile:

lol clone buff…lol, I can see the incoming from here

i’m so much more concerned about that 40% increased movement speed from leaving cat/travel

that’s my worst nightmare

• Slaughterhouse now stacks its effect if another healing reduction effect is active and overrides its effect once its effectiveness would surpass the active healing reduction effect or the active healing reduction effect is removed.

Yayyyyyy. Finally playable in shuffle and bgs. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_love_animated:

9 Likes
  • New PvP Talent: Rising Dragon Sweep – Whirling Dragon Punch knocks enemies up into the air and causes them to fall slowly until they reach the ground.

this sounds nice tho. i will take that

3 Likes

Continuing the discussion from The War Within Beta Development Notes:

I see they accepted the money I sent. Very good. Very good indeed.

https://c.tenor.com/9x-zDySThRkAAAAC/tenor.gif

Lovely, now my spriest can sit in endless CC chains between assassin rogues and DKs. I can now spend those 15 to 20 seconds in CC chatting with my BG Blitz team.

There was already a regular talent for that. They simply moved it to a pvp talent…

my worst nightmare come true, smh :sleepy:

kek

y tho

Based

Demo locks eternally btfo because Paladins will insta fear their pit lord

Oh no lol

This is actually huge

Thats a feelsbadman

Can we get some good news for hunters with the PvP talents?

rip monk lol

I’m calling it now. New MC bug.

6 Likes

Yay can’t w8 to sit full duration root beams

Beastlyjim removes mine. You should get a Beastlyjim.

4 Likes

I assume it means 2500 earned conquest and the quest is not going to take away the conquest itself.

Who else is waiting for this one:

Rogue:

Shadowy Duel has been removed from the game.

I’m waiting for this one:

Shaman:

Oh we forgot you guys were a thing! 11.1 is looking really good for you guys!

1 Like

no clue if they are hinting at hpal spec’ing into turn evil to fear destro pets but it seems cringe. I mean it’s super early so this is not the complete TWW production build but instant cast turn evil is more than likely posted for a reason. I suppose we’ll see what happens in the next 50+ days. I would imagine pals start out (once again) with super high WOGs and unkillable in wPvP where 100% of the population will be to get tokens/gear.

I would imagine with the removal of the vault this will put a larger emphasis on wPvP as it will be BIS for some time as conquest is uncapped week 11 especially considering most players will likely be using full wPvP gear + the quest for full blown conquest weapons week 3 so the subsequent weeks just provide full gearing to the character.