New pvp talents in TWW posted

Clone is buffed by 5 yards compared to retail if you take Astral Influence talent as well :slight_smile:

lol clone buff…lol, I can see the incoming from here

i’m so much more concerned about that 40% increased movement speed from leaving cat/travel

that’s my worst nightmare

• Slaughterhouse now stacks its effect if another healing reduction effect is active and overrides its effect once its effectiveness would surpass the active healing reduction effect or the active healing reduction effect is removed.

Yayyyyyy. Finally playable in shuffle and bgs. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_love_animated:

9 Likes
  • New PvP Talent: Rising Dragon Sweep – Whirling Dragon Punch knocks enemies up into the air and causes them to fall slowly until they reach the ground.

this sounds nice tho. i will take that

3 Likes

Continuing the discussion from The War Within Beta Development Notes:

I see they accepted the money I sent. Very good. Very good indeed.

https://c.tenor.com/9x-zDySThRkAAAAC/tenor.gif

Lovely, now my spriest can sit in endless CC chains between assassin rogues and DKs. I can now spend those 15 to 20 seconds in CC chatting with my BG Blitz team.

There was already a regular talent for that. They simply moved it to a pvp talent…

my worst nightmare come true, smh :sleepy:

kek

y tho

Based

Demo locks eternally btfo because Paladins will insta fear their pit lord

Oh no lol

This is actually huge

Thats a feelsbadman

Can we get some good news for hunters with the PvP talents?

rip monk lol

I’m calling it now. New MC bug.

6 Likes

Yay can’t w8 to sit full duration root beams

Beastlyjim removes mine. You should get a Beastlyjim.

4 Likes

I assume it means 2500 earned conquest and the quest is not going to take away the conquest itself.

Who else is waiting for this one:

Rogue:

Shadowy Duel has been removed from the game.

I’m waiting for this one:

Shaman:

Oh we forgot you guys were a thing! 11.1 is looking really good for you guys!

1 Like

no clue if they are hinting at hpal spec’ing into turn evil to fear destro pets but it seems cringe. I mean it’s super early so this is not the complete TWW production build but instant cast turn evil is more than likely posted for a reason. I suppose we’ll see what happens in the next 50+ days. I would imagine pals start out (once again) with super high WOGs and unkillable in wPvP where 100% of the population will be to get tokens/gear.

I would imagine with the removal of the vault this will put a larger emphasis on wPvP as it will be BIS for some time as conquest is uncapped week 11 especially considering most players will likely be using full wPvP gear + the quest for full blown conquest weapons week 3 so the subsequent weeks just provide full gearing to the character.

Warrior completely gutted, no more Double Bladestorm, Battlefield Commander nerf, Storm of Destruction nerf, Bloodrage removed.
Will now be sitting in perma roots if your not gnome.
Why is blizzard acting like warrior is the most oppressive class in the game with way more nerfs than any other class?

3 Likes