New Pre raid BIS

I think I counted 7 changes to my pre raid BIS for holy paladin now that Dire Maul won’t be there at launch. Is this similar to the rest of the classes?

1 Like

I haven’t really made a list, but thinking about it I would miss out on about 3-4 items.

Yes it would be because DM is a “catchup mechanic” type instance to help players get MC cleared.

I havent bothered looking at a list for anything before ZG to be honest. I am far more worried about how people are going to move than i am about getting the best items.

I was always gonna do dungeon set(tier 0) anyway since it’s strong for pvp. Well, strong for warlocks anyway. Not sure about other classes. I hope it doesn’t take too long so warlocks can get dreadsteed.

1 Like

I haven’t done a proper BiS list, but looking over pre-raid Priest(the current intended class for me) it would shift some things around.

Uhh… did they say it won’t be at launch?

Rogues use the ring/bow/lw boots from Dire Maul.

New update from Blizzard. 4 content phases became 6 content phases, including phase 1 not including Dire Maul.

On my way! To read it! I’m at work atm.

There’s new blue post explaining all the phases.

Yeah i just read it. It’s only an hour old. Na is at work still.

My guess is it will come in the patch that includes Battlegrounds/Honor System and Blackwing Lair.

What? Go look at the update. They changed it.

Okay, didn’t see it. The way they are doing it makes sense to me.

1 Like

Honor system NEEDS to come BEFORE battle grounds!!!

4 Likes

Definitely going to be changes to everyone. Hell, the lack of DM means Paladins and Warlocks can’t unlock their class epic mounts, so we’ll have to plan around that.

1 Like

I only have 1 item from DM right now on my mage’s pre-BiS.
This does change my tankadin set though as there were like 7 items i Had on the list. I haven’t gone through much of the other classes though.

1 Like

Wanna share that list when you’re done with it? I’m admittedly not very good at making gear lists and I need one for a priest now that it’s changed.

Luckily the rogue bible has pre bis before and with dire maul.

As we get closer to launch, I plan on doing/posting a lot of Priest related theorycrafting.

I just need to know exactly what state of the game I’m gonna be working with at launch.