New Player, Searching for a Social (Casual) Guild

I am a new player looking for a social but casual guild. (I just created an account recently!) I would most likely be on in the evenings (6:00 PM to 11:00 PM - EST). I am NOT looking for hard-core content, here to enjoy and relax. I am not entirely sure what to say here, so let’s chat on discord @ _okaynottobeokay or on battlenet @ okaynotokay#1520

Hello Solenen! My guild has quite a few new players that we’ve been helping / teaching all things WoW! So we’d love to answer any questions you might have! A lot of our memebers are active 7 PM to 11 PM CST. :3
Can chat more on my discord: chiyoesnow

Our recruitment post if you’d like to look at what kind of things we enjoy!

hello solenen from tichondrius!

Bricked is a fast growing Horde and Alliance guild looking to raid heroic and mythic. Teams are forming, come get your spot. All specs are welcome. We run keys on the daily, have toons and alts to run at all levels of keys, always looking to make more push teams. We are friendly and helpful. Don’t be discouraged to join if your new we can guide you on the right path to down bosses and have fun. We have great leadership and awesome guild members looking to have fun. Come be a part of greatness.

Btag: Kamikazi#11451
Discord: yelomeloz

Hi solenen!

Sick Society is a Retired raiding guild with experienced leadership looking to build a m+/casual/social/leveling guild. We are very friendly and we do a little bit of everything. New and old players are welcome! Whisper one of us for an invite or add my btag Barbiedoll#11882

Join Valhalla of Warcraft – Where Legends Rise!

Are you ready to conquer Azeroth with a guild that’s as legendary as the tales of old? Valhalla of Warcraft is the ultimate destination for heroes who crave epic adventures and camaraderie. Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or new to the game, we offer a dynamic and inclusive community that thrives on:

:shield: Epic Raids & Dungeons: Master the toughest challenges with a team of skilled and supportive players.
:star2: Active Social Scene: Forge friendships and alliances in our lively and engaging community.
:dart: Flexible Playtimes: Join events and activities that fit your schedule, from casual quests to intense raids.
:trophy: Guild Achievements: Participate in unique events and earn prestigious rewards.

If you’re looking for a guild where every member’s contribution is valued, and every battle is a step towards greatness, then Valhalla of Warcraft is your new home. Dive into a world where your legend begins!

Apply today and become part of our storied legacy!

Contact info

Discord: vrnexus
Battle tag Kingdave101#11936