New Player Friendly Guilds Check In Here!

Not a guild, but a community built to help new and anxious / nervous players.

Community Name: WoW Made Easy
Faction: Cross-Faction
Realm: ALL
Primary Focus: (PvE)
Recruiting Officer or Best Contact for your guild: Boomeroo-Area52

Send a private message here for the In-game community link and/or the Discord link.

2 Likes

Hi,

I am jumping from EU to US realm, hoping that the social element is more active than EU.

Still a relative newbie, certainly when comes to raids/pvp.

Am on Zul’Jin but happy to roll on any server

Time difference is not really a factor. If I can stay up to watch NFL games I can play wow at same time :slight_smile:

I am 52 and want to get into raiding eventually and maybe some pvp.

BTag is uk49er#2988

The Guild
Diverse Servers

We are a group of philanthropic players who want to help all new players have a good experience as they start their journey into the world of Warcraft.

Is that you?

Got a guild and want to merge?
New Player?
Casual looking for heroic raid clears?
Looking to prog M Raid?

Come join us at the The Noodle Lounge!

Stormrage
Alliance

yotakin#3117

SUPTA999#1859 would love to meet new or returning players lookin to enjoy some PVE leveling alts and everything in between.

Titan Werks
Both factions
Emerald Dream
Casual and progression raiding
Casual and rated Mythic +
RBGs and Arenas

GM Discord:
aangelhawk

GM Btag:
Aangelhawk#1698

Guild Discord:

We are a new guild making all efforts to build a “PUGless Guild”. No raid logging, no forcing members to play the game solo. We are here to see all content as a community. We welcome new and returning players and have highly experienced guildmates who will help you learn and grow enabling you to experience the end game comfortably.

1 Like

bump this post for the newbies

1 Like

Welcome back from the holidays everyone! We are ready to get back rolling and would love to have you come join us. Please message me any time, or ask any guildy for an invite. we are about to start our push for aotc and into mythic prog.

Our new nights and times are:

Tuesday Progression 700-1030pm Server (central)
Wednesday Casual/farm/alt night 700-1030pm Server (central)
Thursday Progression 700-1030pm Server (central)

here is an updated discord link as well

1 Like

Guild Name: Serendipity
Faction: Alliance
Realm: Muradin
Primary Focus: Fun, Leveling, Laughs, Raiding, Friends, Dungeons, Relaxed
Recruiting Officer or Best Contact for your guild: Sibanti and Kazman

New guild hoping to grow. We are laid back and would like to grow into a guild that can raid one or two nights a week. We welcome all classes and levels.

Guild Name: Lords of the Void
Faction: Alliance
Realm: Proudmoore
Primary Focus: Social, leveling, mythic+, raiding,
Recruiting Officer or Best Contact for your guild: Wyvernflame

We are a social guild that’s more of a community that we have built over the years and we are just returning to the game after having left mid Shadowlands. We plan to run mythic+ but also plan to run some normal raids for fun but are mostly focused on having fun as a group and working together to complete content that we decide to run. We are new player friendly and happy to help people learn and improve over time. We are mainly on in the late afternoon/ evenings EST and are active on our discord when we are on in game.

If your interested or have any questions please feel free to contact me my battle net is wyvernflame#1720 and my discord is wyvernflame.

I’m a returning player. It has been a long time. I only have one lvl 60 i played for a 5th or so then stopped playing. I am trying to get back into the game.

Im looking for a guild and some cool people to play with. I play more in the morings or early afternoon. I work over night on my days off i can play later.

Ill be on for a little bit as Firstdpsnoob

1 Like