New Player Friendly Guilds Check In Here!

Guild Name: theAwesome

Faction: Horde

Realm: Thrall

Primary Focus: Casual, friendly and fun. We do a little bit of everything. Some push keys, some PvP and we’re also working towards getting some guild SoD runs in. We have plenty that mog farm/mount & pet hunt and work on achievements.
(Mature language used quite a bit.)

Recruiting Officer or Best Contact for your guild: Usually anyone on. If you apply in the Guild Finder, any member can accept.

If you have any questions you can contact me in game on my priest main Nickael (alts: Monkael, Shamkael, Destructive, Omgwtfhappen, Kaelmeow, Narcissis or this toon). Feel free to send me an in game mail if you don’t see me online!

1 Like

Guild: Hello Kitty Adventure
Faction: Alliance
Realm: Akama
Primary Focus: Leveling and social, PVE
Recruiting Officer: Swervinirvin

Newly Formed and looking for some cool cats to level up alts, hang out in disc, and have fun with! Definitely looking for some PVE content down the line, and looking to take in all levels, classes, specs, and skill sets! Come hang out with us!

Guild Name: Fallout
Realm: Turalyon
Primary Focus: PvE and raiding
Recruiting Officer or Best Contact for your guild: Sieg#1546

We’re a friendly older group of gamers who don’t mind teaching new comers how to raid. We hang out in discord a lot while playing too.
: ) Welcome to Azeroth!

keep up the good work

Guild Name: Midgard

Realm: Hyjal US

Primary Focus: (PvE, PvP, RP, etc.) Casual PVE

Recruiting Officer or Best Contact for your guild: Ebenwolf, Charmain, Paulon

Eben’s Contact:

Wildhunt#1445 Battletag
Wildhunt#0213 Discord

We’re a small guild of mostly older players who want to provide the following:

Frustration free guild groups
Help and assistance when needed
A clique or favoritism free roster
Nice people gaming with nice people

We use discord for our social hub and event planning so it is required. However voice is not necessary if you’re not inclined. No pressure.

Guild Name: Pieces of Eight
Realm: Perenolde (Cairne and Frostmane cross-realm)
Primary Focus: Leveling, Achievements, Social
Recruiting Officer or Best Contact for your guild: Astrael or Aylaren

A handful of original members have recently returned to the game and we’ve opened up recruitment to rebuild. If you’re looking for company while you level alts, or are returning from hiatus and aren’t sure where to start, we’d love to have ya!

As a guild, we are focused on maximizing the playing experience and the social environment. You can usually find us farming achievements from old content, helping each other out with world quests, or just hanging out in Discord.

I am a fresh on the grass player. Never played before and have always wanted to but haven’t had the means or the time until now. I just finished the beginning tutorial and I feel as if there is still so much to learn. I need someone to take me under their wing.

seeing as I am new and an achievement hunter I would be very interested in joining your guild and you can do a lot of original old quests with me lol. Seriously tho I don’t know anything about this game other than what I learn while playing so I am in desperate need of guidance.

1 Like

Hi there, I am a level 20 Night Elf Hunter, and I am looking for a guild that enjoys raiding and doing dungeons together, I am hoping to better myself and upgrade my gear!

Hi All I was encourged by a GM to post what i’m creating here

I am setting up a ingame community and a discord server for newcomers/guides

The goal is to better assist newer or returning or disabled players, and to also offer events and activity’s such as mount farming help, mythic+ and gearing, lessons and more!

If this interests you please add me on discord so I can get you invited in!
Xaniene#9483

2 Likes

Hi is there any way I can get added? I’m willing to transfer characters anywhere. Level 60 warrior and level 60 mage, also would consider leveling a diff character fresh on your server. Thanks!

Shouldn’t you be listing classic or retail?

Guild Name: The Noble Few
Faction: Alliance
Realm: Stormrage
Primary Focus: PvE
Recruiting Officer: Six#7019 on Discord

We’re a tight-knit guild focused on creating a positive environment to help new players improve. Our goals are to reach Ahead-of-the-Curve each raid tier, but with a top priority on helping players grow and gain a better understanding of the game. Every player gets their start somewhere, and we hope to help new folks learn the game in a friendly and wholesome community.

1 Like

Hello! Are you still looking for a guild? We’d be happy to have you!

Not a guild, but a community built to help new and anxious / nervous players.

Community Name: WoW Made Easy
Faction: Cross-Faction
Realm: ALL
Primary Focus: (PvE)
Recruiting Officer or Best Contact for your guild: Boomeroo-Area52

Send a private message here for the In-game community link and/or the Discord link.

2 Likes

Hi,

I am jumping from EU to US realm, hoping that the social element is more active than EU.

Still a relative newbie, certainly when comes to raids/pvp.

Am on Zul’Jin but happy to roll on any server

Time difference is not really a factor. If I can stay up to watch NFL games I can play wow at same time :slight_smile:

I am 52 and want to get into raiding eventually and maybe some pvp.

BTag is uk49er#2988

The Guild
Diverse Servers

We are a group of philanthropic players who want to help all new players have a good experience as they start their journey into the world of Warcraft.

Is that you?

Got a guild and want to merge?
New Player?
Casual looking for heroic raid clears?
Looking to prog M Raid?

Come join us at the The Noodle Lounge!

Stormrage
Alliance

yotakin#3117

SUPTA999#1859 would love to meet new or returning players lookin to enjoy some PVE leveling alts and everything in between.

Titan Werks
Both factions
Emerald Dream
Casual and progression raiding
Casual and rated Mythic +
RBGs and Arenas

GM Discord:
aangelhawk

GM Btag:
Aangelhawk#1698

Guild Discord:

We are a new guild making all efforts to build a “PUGless Guild”. No raid logging, no forcing members to play the game solo. We are here to see all content as a community. We welcome new and returning players and have highly experienced guildmates who will help you learn and grow enabling you to experience the end game comfortably.

1 Like