New Multithread Optimization

enough to try to get 144 most of the time, 7 on the 3 sliders, and reduction from Ultra high to ultra on some settings.

with my GPU, the settings are pretty relaxed. The point is there is an appreciable difference with the toggle on and off.

The settings aren’t changing the results, the toggle is.

Is it defaulting to on? 'Cause i didnt turn anything on.

If it isn’t that would certainly explain my results were pretty much the same in the World Boss.

Mind, everywhere else im at 110 (which is what i cap it at because my GPU likes to send the fans into overdrive above that for no good reason and i cant be arsed to fix the fan curve) other than a slight drop into the 90s when panning around Dazar’alor for just a second… But it was like that prior to the patch as well.

I believe it is enabled by default.

If you use /console gxMTDisable {0,1} to toggle, you will notice a performance difference.

I noticed that upon logging in, my boralus fps is much improved compared to 8.0 even with more people.

Also, compared to 8.0, world bosses would routinely get me into the low 50s at times

Apparently depending on your add-on setup, it would fail to add the new required lines to the Config.wtf file.

I had to manually add them. Working fine now. Dont drop below ~80fps in Dazar’alor. Will have to wait till next week for a World Boss kill.

2 Likes

The CVars don’t save when you enter them via console commands as far as I know. They revert to being enabled after restarting the game (assuming you’re using DX12, of course).

I just manually added them to the config.wtf file in Notepad.