New Mount: Vulpine Familiar

Gah!!! Can’t wait to go home! :3
It’s just too cute!

You made me laugh in my coffee and now I gotta go to a Dr appt looking like I can’t dress myself.

3 Likes

What does the Vulpine say?

2 Likes

That makes me smile.

And your true colors here show right here! Mudslinging. Too bad, so sad, I do what I want. I get whatever I want regardless of what you people whine and complain about. “Unethical”. It’s cosmetic. I’m not being daring, I’m buying what I want and having fun. You just happen to be upset about what other people do, and I feel sorry for you. You’re acting like these people are forcing us to buy these things, when really, it is people freaking out for no good reason. You can continue to temper tantrum and call me a “shill” (hah!) but I’m the one leaving with a fun mount, and you’re the one so focused on others having fun that it makes you this miserable. /shrug

Edit for context: He went on a cussing spree and threw in several insults. Guess he doesn’t like being wrong.

5 Likes

Looks good, but after a couple views, it also looks very unbalanced. Rider and most of it’s torso are behind the wings, for an extreme aft weight distribution.
The only way this thing could fly level is if frantically flapped it’s tail to add rear lift, or carried 200 lbs of lead in it’s mouth…

And, it only comes in blue, which wouldn’t work with my mostly-red transmog.

Just bought the mount thanks to WoW tokens. Hopefully this is a sign that Vulpera are coming as a playable race. Weeeeeeeee!

2 Likes

I hope blizzard make my magic rooster fly

4 Likes

I liked! Another beautiful mount!
It is a sadness that is acquired through the store only! I mean, I will not buy!
Good shopping for those who buy this charming fox !!!

Yeah same Im not throwing money at blizz (any of their products) until they fix the game. I’d rather give my money to PoE.

1 Like

But you can ride the mount in the nude, as it matches your beautiful blue skin quite nicely! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

How does buying an in game token allow you to buy this mount? I want the mount, but my understanding of tokens is that it buys game time only. What am I missing here? Got plenty of in game gold.

You’ve been able to exchange tokens for $15 bnet account balance for some time.

1 Like

That in-game? or the bnet app? Not sure what i’m looking for.

You buy the token with gold from the in game auction house. When you use the item it gives you an option to apply it directly to 30 days game time or $15 battle.net balance. Apply it to battle.net balance until you have what you need to cover the mount and purchase that way.

2 Likes

Thank you Caelia.

ohhh he hops around and digs in the ground like he is hunting, cutest thing everrrrrrrrrrr, its so fluffy I think Im gonna die!

3 Likes

Yet another cool mount that isn’t a reskin that goes into the market and can’t be earned by players.

Company is getting very grubby.

2 Likes

Hmm, swoop down, dismount, start attacking that quest elite - Oops, still naked - Dead.

from this day hence, all my toons who can be blue shall be blue to match this fantastic mount