New Mount: Hogrus, Swine of Good Fortune!

Ok first off don’t like it then don’t buy it no one is pointing a gun to your head forcing you to buy this mount so get over it why should you care what others buy or not.

Second I am going to buy it but not use it a lot because of that stupid bell on its neck what the heck is that to call it for dinner be just a number for me.

1 Like

This should have been the Kul’Tiran racial mount. :grin:

3 Likes

Oh my. If there was ever a need for downvotes…

Pure garbage Blizzard. :poop::poop::poop:

8 Likes

Does anyone know if this mount will be available forever, or is it a limited time offer kind of thing?

Here’s an idea. Sell the LUNAR MOUNT in game on the LUNAR VENDOR for exactly 100% of the obtainable lunar tokens. That way if you spend the time to visit every elder you get a mount. People can catch up by using an alt and gathering another xxx for previous years.

Or be lazy and make it a rare drop from Omen like Grumpus. Whatever. BoE

3 Likes

I understood your point completely and would be inclined to somewhat agree prior to the token for battle net balance system; but, the system allows you to earn that unique mount either through real life work or through in game work. It’s a fine system where you’re still earning the mount, just there are many paths to accomplish this goal over the traditional single path.

1 Like

Are we a joke to you?

7 Likes

that’s gonna be another BIG JUICY NO from me.

I do feel bad for hardcore mount collectors tho.

5 Likes

And yet here u are still subbed, playing a game for a companies u hate… if only there was a way to get this mount with gold… oh wait…

5 Likes

So? why are you so mad about what people do with their own money? Is it because you have none, you can always get a job.

4 Likes

Any chance it could be made a tad bigger? It kind of looks like my male Draenei is riding a piggy bank :frowning:

4 Likes

Imma post what I said on another post here:

I just. Idk it shouldn’t bug me that these mounts are purchasable but it does for some reason. I honestly cannot justify my position as to why it irks me. This one in particular. It’s so freaking cool. It makes me wish it was from some dope achievement or something. There was time and effort spent on this thing, unlike the four bazillion horses available through rep.

Gratz though to those who get it! Majorly jelly.

2 Likes

We need to stop enabling Activision’s greed and not buy anything in the store. The store would make more sense if WoW was a F2P game or had an optional subs to play.

I’m not surprised BfA is so lackluster, they just keep throwing this cosmetic garbage at us. Remember when you could earn mounts by actually playing the game? What’s next will they charge us $1 to change the mouse icon to a faction specific dot?

17 Likes

Why are you cranking out in store mounts?!

This is literally 1 month and a few days since Vulpine Familiar was released.

There has to be better things for you to do than continue to produce mounts.

6 Likes

I would say I’d buy this when pigs fly, but I guess I have to go with “when hell freezes over”

7 Likes

Kung Hei Fat Choy!

Wishing you all a prosperous and wealthy new year!!

Can’t wait til I get home to ride my new piggy.

2 Likes

The difference is that it makes wow tokens more expensive. Easy question! Next

I would pay $25 for my level 60 hunter talent tree from vanilla.

2 Likes

YES I love him thank you! so adorable <3

2 Likes

I love this mount, but the bell in game is not NEARLY as shiny as the bell in the shop or the advertisements. PLS BLIZZ! Fix the bell to make it as shiny as it’s supposed to be!