New Mount: Hogrus, Swine of Good Fortune!

A Sign of Good Fortune Ahead

Legends say that in his hour of deepest doubt, Emperor Shaohao, last ruler of the Pandaren Empire, was visited by Hogrus, Swine of Good Fortune, as he meditated upon his people’s future. Today, pandaren across Azeroth consider Hogrus to be a sign of prosperity and great things to come. You would be wise to seek his blessing as you pursue your own fortune, wherever the four winds may take you.

This lucky new mount is bound to propel you into a prosperous year ahead—and it’s now available in the Blizzard Shop and World of Warcraft in-game shop.

21 Likes

I’m not sure what was more amusing, the running animation or it flying

16 Likes

Excuse me Mr. Blue does this mount come with it’s own irony or do the players have to provide that?

93 Likes

Activision you are absolutely disgusting. How are you this shameless?

I miss Blizzard. I miss Blizzard games. All we have now is garbage.

171 Likes

Do new store mounts usually release this frequently? I feel like they are releasing them way more often than they used to.

53 Likes

:joy:

I like this part.

2 Likes

I think it’s nice other zones are getting access to the Chinese New Year mounts. Not sure how I feel about a flying pig … if I ever get one I shall call him Wilbur :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If only there was a in game way to earn this. Perhaps from a lunar festival or something.

88 Likes

Something something when pigs fly.

I’m sure there is some irony in there somewhere.

11 Likes

(vibrates with joy over having his own little flying pig in game!)

(puts out a lovely tray of cookies for all to enjoy!)

:cookie:

23 Likes

Of course they’re releasing more mounts. Gotta keep the cashflow going since subs have dropped off. Blizz enjoys sinking to new depths.

56 Likes

Now THAT is an idea!
Since each Lunar Festival ushers in a New Lunar Year, each with appropriate animal, maybe Blizzard could start offering up chances to actually ACHIEVE an appropriate mount, instead of just paying out for it.
Guess I’m getting old: I remember when you played the game, if you wanted something from it.
Sips a steaming hot cup of hot chocolate and sits down to enjoy a well-prepared luncheon.

30 Likes

Activision: How do we squeeze more money out of the remaining customers and cater to the Chinese market at the same time?
Sales marketer: Flying pig, something something Fortune?
Activision: $$$$$

35 Likes

Wait, I need to buy this mount? Didn’t you guys JUST put a freakin FOX MOUNT on the store last month?

48 Likes

That is some pig!

For those saying you should be able to get it in game without spending real money, buy WoW tokens with in game gold. It will cost about: 230k gold. That is less than the cost of the frog mounts you see all over and you will have 5$ in leftover store credit.

7 Likes

A flying Mount that I cannot fly in current content yeaaahhh …
Nope.

47 Likes

You can earn it in game by buying tokens with gold. The tokens can be used towards the balance of a store mount rather than 30 days of game time.

4 Likes

Does it make any piggy noises? If so, are the noises cute or shrieky?

4 Likes

Gotta pay for all that development time spent on Kul’tirans making a new skeleton.

7 Likes