New monk races incoming

In the new article about 10.0.7!

THE MONK CLASS EXPANDS TO NEW RACES

In the 10.0.7 content update, the Monk class will be available to the goblin, Lightforged draenei, and worgen races.

Finally! Made no sense these races couldn’t be monks :laughing:

18 Likes

Blood elf druids next!

8 Likes

4 Likes

The Blood elves don’t show signs but at least the Nightborne have potential as they consume energy from the Emerald Dream as their cure.

4 Likes

While I ain’t a monk player. I know some folks have been waiting since Monks were introduced for them to be goblins and worgen. So I’m happy for them

11 Likes

FTFY

5 Likes

H E double hockey stick no. Vulpera or panda druids.

Still waiting on Worgen Shaman :confused:

5 Likes

I’m hoping they are working on the assets with each races themes for totems, charger, and druid forms and then releasing them all at once, or even all shammies at once, then pallies, then druids. I am so glad worgen can FINALLY be monks! Now my next waited combo is void elf pally (aka alliance high elf) Although with how cute the vulpera totems look, I can’t wait to see what the worgen shammy totems look like.

3 Likes

nice, it’s about time they got those classes.

1 Like

Then they use "Wolf Totem"s and when you put one down it plays “The HU”. I’ll see myself out.

5 Likes

Finally worgen monk dream coming!!!

5 Likes

I am so happy about this news. Every time I try to main my monk I end up dropping it because it couldn’t be the race I only want to play as.

I might actually end up maining the class longer than a single tier for the first time since it was released.

3 Likes

Good lord I can’t wait to see this. Imagine that. 10 to 15 pandas having a foot race. Hilarious.

Why would a lightforged want to be a monk? Makes no sense. A Worgen I can understand, maybe they are seeking inner balance against their curse.

2 Likes

Because their players wants them to be.

1 Like

Punching stuff is cool and T’paartos is their hero.

3 Likes

lol don’t forget the RAF update!!! Tells you all you need to know about this xpac sales. Very bad.

1 Like

I’m just a lowly enjoyer of lore, but it seems the devs aren’t so I guess it’s whatever. The day every race can be every class is the day I walk away. I know it’s coming so I have time to prepare.

1 Like