New log in screen is so bad…

Can log on now and see if if you want too, im on realm list showing all offline but was able to see the new screen

You forgot the doge.

1 Like

Nailed It!

1 Like

Ugly colors and nothing interesting.

1 Like

Shadowlands had some hits man. Bastion! “What it means to be Kyrian” so good. De other side was also super fun.

Azure span maybe the only music I enjoyed in dragonflight. Even the azure vault sounded amazing.

So far I really really like the war within music coming from the log in screen. It’s iconic and I’ve said before it sounds like game of thrones a bit into it. I dig it

1 Like

All I see is a server offline list. Login screen will basically be the Warbands crew once the servers come back up as far as I know.

It has some brushstrokes that are similar to orgrimmar theme music. And when I say similar, I mean just a whisper of similarity. I’m a multi-instrumentalist and I’ve always loved WoW music. The best music in any game I’ve ever played.

I’m not saying the music is bad…it’s just, I don’t know, not WoW to me. It’s very noncommittal and generic. After shadowlands and dragonflight, I was hoping for a return of great WoW themes

1 Like

Place holderTM

:ocean: :milky_way: :ocean: :milky_way:

6 Likes

Be ready for all the trolls or people who think Blizzard can do no wrong…

1 Like

The main theme (if that’s what you want to call it), does kind of end in the same way as the Targaryen/ dragon theme ended.

1 Like
5 Likes

wrath had Best one

1 Like

Yeah, but that was eons ago. I haven’t entered my data in those fields in a long, long time.

Now you go to the Launcher, hit Play, that screen flashes by (your speed may vary depending on internet connection), and boom. Character screen.

2 Likes

I like the login screen idk

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Login Screens:

Community Council has a thread about the login screen but even CC memebers refer to post as Necro, because nobody from Blizzard pay attention to that forum section :S , this thread about the login screen was an easy topic to address by Devs and just ignored.

But… cataclysm! Oh I liked that one so much. Was my favorite

1 Like

“Don’t you all have phones???”

The login screen may be hint they are moving wow to phones in the near future.

1 Like

blizzard is now like florida weather wait 5 minutes it will change…

1 Like

I love the new log on its refreshing, and it get me excited

1 Like