New Loa of change and moonkin. Q'onzu

That’s what he wants you to think

1 Like

They could just be an eccentric old owl.

2 Likes

Very well could be. Not all Wild Gods are nice. Goldrinn had some anger management issues for a while.

2 Likes

I am very curious what the relationship between Nah’qi and Q’onzu is.

Whereas Q’onzu has decreed himself loa of change, Nah’qi is the “herald of change”. Nah’qi has a sun/fire/day theme, and Q’onsu has a lunar/star/night theme. Both share a naming convention.

…creations of Elune and Balor?

1 Like

If that thing is a creation of Elune then something went wrong. Elune is all loving and caring but has a vengeful side. Moonkins which are creations of Elune are defenders of sacred places. Then we have this thing all arrogant, thirsty for attention and unwilling to fight for the realm. Something doesn’t add up.

2 Likes

Difference of opinion, I guess. They’re pretty memorable to me and feel far more fleshed out than the kalimdor centaurs. Which, Blizzard does the “we’re good guys thanks to your help… for now” too much and I don’t doubt the kalimdor centaur have been in limbo because of that.

Yeah, the mount alone has made me suspicious the Q’onzu may be set up to turncoat. Hoping that’s, you know, not the case! But we’ll see. They seem to have done it with a certain elemental, anyway.

Elune is also venegful.

Actually it’s more accurate to say that English breaks it’s own rules almost as often as it follows them.

1 Like

We non english speakers suffer so much from this. When we think we finally learned something we immediately find out there are more exceptions than rules in that subject :sob:

Also for everybody in the Forums remember my limited English for any future post I make :sweat_smile:

To be honest. The Wild gods lost much of their favor

• Goldrin, should be much more embody a wrathfull beast with a noble spirit behind his actions(for the greater god)

• Cenarius should be Pro Night elf and a active defender of the forests. In wc3 he was more interesting as in wow´s incarnations

• Malorne is said is the most powerfull wild god of all, he should have a major story here aswell…defending the place…and appears protecting the dream before the flame…in his present should the green grow…and new life should start where ever he travels

• the goddes of birth and mother of Harpies is suprisingly a god with intact charakterisation.

• ursol is called a defender…a magical caster bear defender…his brother was much more physical…but he should hear the call aswell

• aessinia, the whispmother…a close friend of ysera…and one of the oldest wild god in the dream…she should be active aswell here.

I mean…zandalar made the loas of zandalar atleast very unique and interesting…the ancients lacks it in the moment.

2 Likes

Goldrin, Cenarius, Aviana, and Aessinia are all active in 10.2… it is sort of odd Malorne isnt there to be sure, and I was hoping that Ela’lothen would show up again because he fascinates me.

…now that I think about it Ela’lothen is the owlcat wildgod known as the Moonspirit and he has the same apostrophe naming convention as Q’onzu who is an owl and looks very lunar themed. How suspicious.

3 Likes

What is that?

It would be cool to see gonk atleast

5 Likes

It can range from people who decide on whim, or those that do not wish nor care for the titles of genderism – But may or may not identify as transgender or be part of their community, along with those who may sway.

Quick google search can give you more, should you like to research into the subject and see the perspectives of those within such communities & groups. :slight_smile:

That being said —

They / Their / Them has been a singular in English when the gender is inderminant, and many times when the gender is determined is still grammatically correct. They’re the standard nonbinary pronouns, which is precisely WHY it was picked up by the transgender community in the first place.

The pronouns have existed for hundreds of years, before Transgenderism and the pronouns application towards them was even a concept. To suggest otherwise doesn’t make the communicator wrong — It merely makes you, ironically: Ignorant and nonsensical. :person_shrugging:

From my understanding of the Legion questline in the druid orderhall, Malorne has quite a bit of PTSD from defending the world tree Nordrassil in the past from Archimonde. So given this time around it’s not dealing with demons, it’s still in the defense of a world tree and the logic of the PTSD still being triggered is understandable.

…Although I wouldn’t wager Blizzard would think that deep about lore & reasoning – It’d nonetheless still be a reasonable one, or a good headcanon to use. :sweat_smile:

Fitting that the DEATH KNIGHT necros a thread, but this one isn’t so bad imo.

While I get where you’re coming form about Slaanesh, for me, a blue bird talking about enjoying change screams “Tzeentch!”. You’ve seen what Tzeentch’s Greater Daemons look like?