New leak with cutscene screenshot

Maybe if I abused mind-altering substances I’d believe this “leak.”

5 Likes

Hi anya, enjoy the thread

3 Likes

this is fantastic LMFAO

4 Likes

But she kills him only to get herself killed and all part of Sylvanas plan so in reality it fits Blizzard’s MO giving NE a pseudo fist pump moment while invalidating any gain right away.

16 Likes

It’s probably going to give her an Anyarysm.

12 Likes

The moment that this cutscene was revealed, I called the reason that they changed the Lich King’s voice to be friendly and nice was because he was going Alliance with Talia.

boooooooooo. Get her out of here.

Sylvanas couldn’t get rid of me and neither can you. You can’t kill bad puns.

1 Like

Hhmm maybe, making everything according “sylvanas plan” including stormwind being conquered and all alliance leaders dead, like i don’t know. that would be pretty humilliating.
like,sure i said that “i kinda liked it” but thinking about it more…
it would make everyone else minus sylvanas a clown :clown_face:

she would even plan the unexpected arrival of bolvar?
yep,i think that i am more convinced that this is fake, that screenshot got me.

2 Likes

True i didnt even notice that the only defencr there is she can really read the scriot no one can expect somone just barely holding on porting in and killing people.

1 Like

I love it.

I love every bit of it. I hope it turns out being true.

PS: Can we leave Genn in the shadow realm?

7 Likes

Definitely fake.
That looks like someone put the assets into unreal engine.

Look at that water effect. That is no Blizzard cinematic. Everything about it is wrong.

1 Like

The picture looks neat, and I’d be lying if I didn’t like the concept of a Shadowlands expansion (or at least being set in the Shadowlands) as Uuna’s sidestory really showed there is some fun layers to that world of the dead. However, the rest of that … what? It plays out like a Fever Dream; that somehow manages to piss off and placate to nearly everyone BUT those who like the WC3 Horde themes (they just piss all over that crowd).

Also … what on earth is the point of keeping Nathanos alive through Darkshore (and giving him ridiculous plot armor to do so) only for him to get beheaded as a mook in a raid by the very same people he was needing that plot armor to survive?

7 Likes

They lost me at “King” Mekkatorque. It’s High Tinker, darn it!

7 Likes

Probably not, since gelbin and gallywix made a thing that allows us to enter and leave the shadowlands, he would probably leave with the rest of us

I wonder if that machine would allow liam to come back

That might actually put BfA in my top 3 best xpacs.

1 Like

It’s the Shadowland_s_, not the Shadowland.

As to the leak, can everyone calling it fake because it’s bad storytelling really look at BfA and still say that with a straight face? I mean multiple people called out the whole “true battle for Azeroth” thing as being so stupid that it can’t be real, but haven’t they already used that line almost exactly already? Like, maybe even multiple times?

4 Likes

when a leak is bad but the plot is also bad so that makes it more likely to be real

14 Likes

It’s interesting… there were so many rumours about BfA … and most of the ideas for separate expansion are now in BFA …

Stormwind has been invaded by the Banshee Queen!!!

Brothers of the Light, Warriors of the Alliance, Defend the City at all cost!!!

2 Likes