New Instance Limit in WoW Classic

This is great news. But I think raid should be separate.

Imagin being locked out of BWL/AQ/Mc because I spent time farming MCP on my day off

10 Likes

Short-sighted unless sarcasm.

4 Likes

So, with quarantine and college on break for the summer, my roommate and I have been farming 5 arenas every hour or so (takes 20 mins to do a set of 5) to farm SGC.

Thanks for screwing me over because I was late to the party and other people weren’t. What a horrible, moronic choice. Just ban the bots. It’s the same ones I’ve been seeing for months.

With this solution, botters will just make more accounts to get past the limit. Is that the intention so you can get more $$?

25 Likes

KEKW great change in my opinion

1 Like

Does that include characters on a different WoW Account, but same BNet Account, i.e. multiboxers?

I really hope this isnt the only change… You guys really think bots are only using one account?

The 30 limit will help with the lack of levelers running dungeons, but I doubt it will even marginally help with professional botting.

I personally will never hit the dungeon cap, so I have no complaints there.

I think giving mobs a teleport ability when their target isnt a tank would be better.

2 Likes

Where does it say that? Lol This is literally the worst idea ever.

7 Likes

um excuse me, i need MANY lockouts per day to farm pummelers. this change is not ok. maybe just make it for mages? or if you’re bent on “some changes” for the betterment of the game then how about removing boots from crowd pummeler, thats the only way i can get behind this 30 lockout / day change.

THINK OF THE POOR DRUIDS!!!

8 Likes

You don’t need 30 instances a day to farm MCPs.

@kaivax you basically admitting to catering to the botters. they will simply get another account, PAYING BLIZZARD more money. You devs are screwing us innocent people over while being the greedy goblins you are.
Prove me wrong.

12 Likes

Blizzard can’t handle the botting issue because that costs them money, so instead they screw over everyone that’s legitimately powerleveling to earn money.

My husband and I lead a guild and between us - warlock accounts and our primary accounts, we had somewhere around 13 subscriptions. We have just unsubscribed. We can’t pay a company that is this lazy in inept. From Layering damaging the game to begin with, to changing Black Lotus (which we farmed for our guild’s flasks) to changing something because they don’t want to spend money to fix it, Activision is killing WoW.

8 Likes

Based on the language i would say no that each account has its own limit so a multi-boxer could get more use out of this assuming they want to take each char into the instance

1 Like

have fun farming SGC now guys

blizzard only wants you for your money.

6 Likes

Feral druids will not be affected. 30 instances per day. Say you raid twice a week and don’t try to farm on those days you’ve still got 5 days to farm per week, that’s 150 Gnomers per week. A 20% drop chance means you should be able to average 30 MCP per week. That’s more than enough.

^this

The only way this will negatively effect a Druid farming MCP is if they want to spend more than 48 hours per week farming MCP… because that’s what this change will limit you to… 48 hours at 5 resets Per hour is still a TON of MCPs.

no sarcasm i’m just happy an efert is happening against the boting

welp… looks like ill have to get a 2nd account just to farm without limitations… another 15$ a month to blizzard due to silly change.

4 Likes

I don’t think 15 years ago that Blizzard intended for “boost runs” or farming instances solo for mats/gold continually.

3 Likes

1/3 drop rate doesnt mean we’ll get 10 a day…

2 Likes

Arent the botters just going to use more accounts now? Not like they actually have to pay a sub for them, seeing how easy they can bot gold in retail to pay for game time. I dont see how this fixes the problem at all really. This seems like an empty change.

6 Likes

I bring ~15 to raid with me and I have other characters on my account. I basically have to farm pummelers like a daily quest now and I cant play my other farming characters at all when im doing that.

1 Like