New Instance Limit in WoW Classic

Sounds like you were boosting lowbie alts through those dungeons.Explain why anyone should shed a tear that you hit the cap?

What did they claim and what evidence do you have to counter it?

The economy affects everyone so a change like this affects everyone, even somebody like me that farms in the open world for most of my gold.

They should put a cap on forum posts too so you can spend your time doing something more productive then. Are you just posting to be a troll? If you want to spam endless pointless posts go to Facebook.

Anyways, I just said what happened to me, I didn’t know I was breaking the economy. How is the price, too high or too low for you? Nothing you said makes sense.

You’re being a troll.

Do you think getting every single world buff and doing BWL in under 30 mins is the spirit of vanilla too?

You’re being a troll.

This change can’t possibly affect you in such a positive way that you have to make everyone else suffer. Bots are still going to happen. This change fixes nothing.

Once again, you’re a troll.

4 Likes

This change is going to hurt even more if they keep this going into TBC.
While yes on most weekdays you will most likely hit 20 - 24 instances that day, on weekends that means you really can’t play alts at all.

I get why you want to implement this change, but as many have posted… This is not the correct way of doing it.

If you want to limit peoples play time, then fine. Go full ARPG and add the “reduced exp gain after x hours/day”, but right now you are making it so people that enjoy playing multiple chars cannot target farm 1 - 2 items they still need.

So, this is an every day occurrence? Or an isolated occurrence? I have yet to hear of anyone playing legitimately getting locked out on a daily basis.

Anyone doing the HoJ farm could easily get locked out everyday of a week and not see it drop.

Interesting, this is my first time posting on this forum, where would you like people that play legitimate to notify you personally that this occurrence happens to them as well?

I can tell them to let you know if this is an every day occurrence or an isolated one. Because obviously since you haven’t heard of this, it must not be happening right?

1 Like

Then maybe that’s a message from the universe to stop farming said item?

You should probably just remove your post so you can save yourself from looking ignorant.

5 Likes

HoJ for example is hardly required for progression, if you want to get it great, but not having it is not holding you back.

Do you play Classic?

It really doesn’t matter if the content requires it or not. The content being easy is the content being at fault, not the item. If you actually care about your effort and performance you’re going to farm HoJ, especially before it gets put on a later boss of BRD. Yet you dont care about your effort or performance so you really wouldn’t know what its like.

3 Likes

If you actually care about your performance you’ll be able to perform fine without HoJ and wouldn’t have to cry about not having it. More so you’d also be able to do a proper effort vs reward analysis and realize that spending dozens or hundreds of hours grinding for it is not worth it from a performance stand point.

Youve just proven your ignorance lol, thanks for that.

3 Likes

Enjoy your 30 runs a day trying to get it :slight_smile:

Oh and since it seems like blizzard will not be reverting the cap, how do you feel about that? Gonna admit you were wrong?

Its the weekend, of course they’re not gonna revert it on a Sunday. They’ve already revised it once, the reversion is coming. Cant wait to see your reaction when it does happen.

3 Likes

Keep telling yourself that while also telling yourself that your performance issues have to do with not having 1 items instead of something else :slight_smile:

What is that small number? I’d view 1-2% as a small number but I’d also consider 1-2% unacceptable. It was obviously large enough of a number for them to remove raids from lockout. If people can’t play the game the way that they want to eventually they will quit, it might not be directly because of this but it will be a reason.

This is the second time Blizzard has made a change that negativity impacts my preferred way of playing. I used to love doing AV with my guild where our goal was to summon our lord and savoir Treesus and win from there. I also work from home with significant downtime where I’d log on for a bit to do arena runs to help friends alts get their HoJ or SGC in BRD.

Could I still attempt to do those things? Sure, but it requires significant more effort. I could try to get multiple groups of 5 into the same AV. I could keep a log of all my instance runs instead of worrying that if I help a friend I might not be able to run a real dungeon on my alt when I get off work.

Am I going to quit? Probably not, but people don’t quit in a vacuum. If my friends quit I would, if my raid team fell apart I would there’s just not enough left for me to stay in the game.

What has happened though is that I’m just another raid logger now, show up once a day to do BWL/MC/ZG/Ony and that’s about it.

This is how I know you dont care about your performance. I said nothing about having performance issues, I put in the work to push my character to the max, performance issues will not be occurring on my end but I will farm the BiS items to put in maximum capability. One day you’ll stop being lazy.