New Instance Limit in WoW Classic

Right, we should conform around the 1%… figure it out guy. And this dead horse has been beat to death already. Adapt or die. Or just quit. Either way your whining is tiresome.

What do you mean “hot fixed” – are you saying they have reverted to the 5 per hour limit?

They changed it so it is 30 instances per day per realm per character, instead 30 instances over all your characters.

If you farm for 6-7 hours a day the day you also raid, then I don’t know what to say to you.

AH thank you for that. Was that a stealth change? I’m glad they made it because I love to farm for my twinks :smiley:

This is the worst decision made. Please undo your changes and stick to Blizzards promise of an authentic wow classic experience.

Scroll down to July 8 :slight_smile:

Why do people think this is a valid argument?

We’re allowed to play the game a lot.

2 Likes

No one is saying you can’t play the game a lot. You just can’t enter more than 30 dungeon/raid instances per day, per character. So play around that.

2 Likes

I really dislike being limited in general and wish Blizzard would instead just pay someone to camp the botted dungeons. They could have kept 10 or 20 of the 800 people they let go.

As the result of a pointless change to what is meant to be a faithful recreation of the original World of Warcraft, yes.

We’re saying that change should be undone, and your reasoning of “if you play the game a lot, I don’t know what to say” is not a valid defense of this terrible change.

2 Likes

Per realm though, not by character

There was already a 5 run per hour limit, maybe you should have gotten the message from that blizzard doesn’t want people spamming sub 5 minute dungeon runs.

Wrong. It is per character. It is in the July hotfix that I linked.

Fact is you are all here complaining about something that hasn’t been in the game since July. In other words you’ve never actually reached the cap - you’re here to complain.

And it is very amusing to me how silly you look.

If you want to farm a dungeon 30+ times on your mage, make a second mage.

If ya here complaining you clearly have the time to level the thing anyway.

No one is saying you can’t bot the game a lot. You just can’t enter more than 30 dungeon/raid instances per day, per character. So bot around that.

I don’t see where you see I’m complaining I just said a straight fact that it was a limit of 30 per realm, as the first post says. Maybe it changed in July to character, that I have no idea.

I don’t have a Mage, and I shouldn’t have to make a second character when in the original World of Warcraft I could run as many instances I wanted per day (within the 5/hour limit).

Please stop deflecting and explain how “If you play the game a lot, I don’t know what to say” is a valid defense of this change. What does it matter if I play a lot and spend that time playing in instances?

4 Likes

Blizzard did this to combat bots. See how well that worked?

:rofl:

1 Like

Yo, I’m looking to get a discount invite for av premades. Can I get that :smiley:

1 Like

This forum really needs to auto-close threads.

2 Likes