New Instance Limit in WoW Classic

Yes it does- that gold sellers and botters are now applauding the change should tell you everything.

Bots easily ignore this restriction, it takes them a minor, effortless adjustment and then it’s business as usual. Legit players now are limited, reducing competition with bots- letting bots have a greater market share of gold supply.

At best this does nothing to stop bots, at worst this makes it more appealing and lucrative.

2 Likes

Links please :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You are utterly wrong. How is it impossible for you to understand that this limit only helps bots? The bots will just keep making more accounts, more bots to keep track of more bots to ban. This is limiting real players who wants to spend their entire day/weekend farming, materials/items have skyrocketed due to the the ban wave, but it wont be long now till they go back down to what they once were due to there being 5x as many bots as before

3 Likes

cheaters rage very hard in this thread

1 Like

If they could just make more account they already would be doing so.

1 Like

Second paragraph the gold seller advertises his site.

2 Likes

You’ve been nothing but a nuisance to this forum thread, posting gibberish arguments and still not fully understanding the greater impact of this change. Go out and actually buy some mage boosts, make a mage, just because youre a casual level 54 still doesnt mean you know what goes on at the highest level of classic. Sit

You haven’t looked at low level zones since the announcement have you?

Saw over 40 poorly named lvl 1-5 an hour after the change per starting zone, so over 120 new characters, right after this was announced…

1 Like

Correct, ive opened every starter zone in my server and see at least 1-5 mages with stupid htinhid names between level 1-10. They are back, it doesnt take them long.

It’ll take more than 12. And when it gets to that point, it won’t be worth running. Let’s not forget that everything in it will be green by the time you’re in your mid 60’s and grey by 67. Rep gains from normal sub-68 dungeons stops at honored, if memory serves.

So, your elitist imaginary supergroup might be able to take it on, but it’ll be pointless.

:roll_eyes: This makes absolutely no sense.

Revert the lockout. This is one of the worst changes Blizz has ever made and it does almost nothing to curtail betting. Every single player now is having to use an Addon to track their instance IDs and are changing the way they play.

Revert the change. No one is in favor of it.

6 Likes

Well, they fixed the raid issue. At least that.

But I think we still have issues where Blizzard allows people to play too much. The only solution are the following reasonable limits that I unilaterally declare are enough for everyone (disagreeing with me on any point makes you pro RMT and pro botting):

• no more than 20 enemy players killed a day including battle grounds. The reason is that after you ruin 20 peoples’ day, you’ve hurt enough feelings for one day. All your attacks/healing will hit for 0 for the rest of the day.
  • no more than 50 nodes picked a day. Leave some for other people.
  • no more than 20 auction house transactions a day. The game is not meant to be a stock market simulator, and you’re clearly just using the AH wrong.
  • No more than one raid a week across all toons. They are meant to feel special.
  • No more than 10 crafts a day per character. Their hands get tired from all the waving, and characters that primarily craft do not go with the WARcraft theme we have going.
  • No more than 3 characters per realm. Any more gets too confusing, and people don’t devote enough time to each to learn to play them well. This leads to lesser skills in group content detrimental to everyone else. Restricting the number of characters gives players more time to learn each character.
  • no more than 25 quests a day per character. They are QUESTS not errands, and need to feel more special than a grocery list. By limiting them, players can savor them more.
  • no more than 150 npcs killed per character. Again, you are depopulating the world for everyone else and ruining their enjoyment of the game as they wait on respawns.
  • no more than 10 characters per zepplin. The Grom Gol zepplin operators are complaining about weight limits every time an Ony buff goes out in the evening.

All these limitations can be immediately lifted from your account if you email blizzard “I am a bot”, but will result in a 2 week account ban at the end of 4 months. For every 4 accounts you apply this to, you will receive a free level 60 boost as a thank you for your business. You are very important to us, and we’re sorry for inconveniencing you slightly.

9 Likes

Heres something even better, i’ve been streaming for about 40 minutes and this bot has been doing his route in front of my fishing spot, exact same movements, delays between looting and skinning, all classic bot behavior. You are uniformed, maybe actually play the game

blizz, is this dumpster fire lockout change still not reverted?

1 Like

You are literally the worst kind of person. What gives you the right to judge how other people play the game. It has nothing to do with you. Stop trying to control people and shame their behavior. You don’t know peoples circumstances. You aren’t an arbiter for how a game should be played.

Maybe you should get off the forums, because it seems you’re here an unhealthly amount spewing toxicity in the community.

5 Likes

I think you would be hard pressed to complete a level appropriate dungeon in appropriate gear, so say UBRS/LBRS/Strat/Scholo/BRD/DM in greens/blues at level 60 30 times in 24 hours.

Have you ever tried to complete Dire Maul West? Like ever? Yes, you can ‘complete’ it at level 60 over 30 times in 24-hours if you want to. How about the more realistic scenario of completing an Arena/Anger run? You can also complete that at level 60 over 30 times in 24-hours. What about a DIre Maul jump run? Also trivial to complete at level 60 over 30 times in 24-hours.

Here we are again blizz. I cant zone into ZF anymore, I really appretiate that fact I also cant raid on my alts too.

5 Likes

Ah they atleast fixed that for non-ZG raids check the hotfixes

for once, i agree with the horde gold bot