New Human Racial replacing Diplomacy

So uh, from one of the most useful to one of the most whatever racial ever made :smiley:

Yeah it doesn’t matter, but eh, thoughts?

54 Likes

First they came for my bloodlust. Now they come for my hearthstone… Blizz truly has gone full mask off when it comes to their sheer hatred for all things Shaman…

Just really not good.

27 Likes

That’s a big yawn. It won’t be convenient until it is, but even that I’m guessing will be few and far between.

10 Likes

Should be replaced with “Offended”

Any action taken by any creature in game has a % chance of proccing “Offended” which increases human movement speed by .5%, increases AP by .5% but also has a 50% chance to be feared at anything that fights back.

Pretty standard human behavior.

48 Likes

Huh cool! Still won’t make a human thought. Didn’t before the racial change.

3 Likes

Yeah, this is really boring…

8 Likes

That is such a crappy racial.

33 Likes

massive buff to HMP

8 Likes

Fits perfectly for your race tbh

2 Likes

Wow, that’s quite possibly the second-worst racial in the game. It technically does function, unlike the Dwarf archeology racial, so I guess it beats that out. But… It’s not good, or relevant to humans in the setting.

So, dead active racial and no passive to replace diplomacy, effectively.

22 Likes

What?? This is way better.

You can use your hearthstone twice and it’s 10 minutes.

Plus legion dalaran, garrison, your engineering wormholes.

Humans probably will have the best traveling setup ever

8 Likes

I am still willing to share cannibalize with Humans.

17 Likes

yeah its a solid racial, but Vulpera/Dark Iron still have better ‘world travel’ racials

3 Likes

Because it isn’t useful. Open world mobility is not lacking in the slightest, between the aforementioned hearthstones and capital city cloaks. I cannot think of any time I have wanted to use my Hearthstone more than once within 15 minutes since Dragonflight started.

In Shadowlands, when everything took a 2-minute route through the void around Oribos? Sure that would be moderately useful. Any other time? Not really.

25 Likes

And here I thought they would hate Worgen the most :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

How often do people need to hearth twice within 10 minutes? It’s a neat racial but also not very useful.

7 Likes

Common deflection from people with no imagination, but I’m switching off of Human for The War Within anyways.

4 Likes

Way better than diplomacy? First, you are high. Second, I understand Diplomacy had to go, but this new one is just ‘meh’, 5/10 and all that.

10 Likes

They have longer cool downs.

One is limited up to BfA, the other can only use a tent every hour. Humans can rapidly hearth at ease with this

1 Like

welp, the “drumrolls” are over now and it’s official: the new replacement racial is meh

R.I.P. diplomacy :sob:

9 Likes