New Hotfix - World Buffs in Raid Log

I don’t think you can do Firemaw with 0 FR if you don’t have world buffs. Or skip buffet taunting on drakes entirely.

ok well I didn’t know those cheeses existed, fair enough.

hardly cheeses. it’s a strat like any other.

How about we get layers on Arugal instead?

2 Likes

Find a guild that gets some raid buffs day of raid. Like the one I am in.

If we had a Classic+ maybe Blizzard would turn these buffs into a type of on-use consumable so we wouldn’t have to spend the day logged off our mains. Ahh well, one can dream right? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

This is like giving out participation trophies to the lazy ones that arent willing to put in the effort that the big leagues do, lol wtf

lol

Yay? Now on to the important stuff, right?

1 Like

I bet that cost a lot of money, let’s put Race Changes in classic to make that money back!

I saw this another way: it’s a way for raid leaders to track whether or not you had world buffs in the logs. Now they can more easily see who isn’t getting buffs each week and kick them.

1 Like

I wouldn’t call it hotfixed as I’d call it “Whiners Win” if dispelling/purging got nerfed to the ground like this.

I don’t have a lot of pity for “PvP happened.”

1 Like

To all the people cheering for a “non-world buff ranking meta…” isnt that going to mean forcing players to deliberately gimp themselves? As unlikely as it is that such a matter will exist, it still doesn’t seem particularly healthy for the game

Blizzard isn’t one person, they can commit many tasks of different importance.

As always, Blizzard addressing the biggest issues with haste.

Nevermind the bots running rampant all over the place.

2 Likes

Can u get Mana pots and dark runes etc on there. Trying to get a better feel for consumes being used.

The buffs aren’t hurting anyone.

The hurt is coming from your choice to pursue the buffs, and the attendant limitations that come along with them.

If your guild mandates that you get the buffs, and you don’t like that, then find a new guild?

2 Likes

Realistically, raid leaders just look at your buffs before the first pull. Anyone who wanted to kick for that reason already could before this change.

Wheres the sign up sheet for the no world buff speed run team I want in. REAL MEN dont need world buffs steroids.

1 Like

There will be MANY rattlegore raiders who log out for a full week to maintain the darkmoon faire buff for a second week. No you dont have to spend alot of time getting world buffs but often times people dont have the same ease to get world buffs as you do. For instance, someone who works a typical 9-5 will have trouble getting home in time to world buff with their guild who may raid around 6 or 7 but started clearing DM, searching for songflower, positioning warlocks around 4 or 5 while you are still at work. Your only recourse would be to spend the entire night before looking for the world buffs on your own. Whats worse, you cant guarantee an ony head will drop that late so you should probably start two nights ahead just in case. In which case you are logging buffs for over a day.