New High Elf Only Community

I am thinking of making a community for high elfs only. No low races allowed. The purpose is that we can have meetings and have high discussions. The low races will want to join but we won’t let them because they aren’t good enough. High Elfs are the best most important race in wow and we want the lower races to know it. Anyone have any interest in joining such a community? High Elfs only sorry lowbies

4 Likes

Sir, this is a Wendy’s…

35 Likes

Haha, you medium elves can think whatever you’d like.

But leaving out the gnomes is a terrible mistake.

8 Likes

Only if it has a dance studio so I can play my air guitar.
/dance

And the night warrior soundtrack. Anyone who tries to play the Silvermoon soundtrack must die.

1 Like

This is true. We’ll need the gnomes so we’ll have something to punt at the other lower races who try to get in!

2 Likes

You’re not a high elf…

8 Likes

Not clever.

They are small, but mighty.

2 Likes

Ion said so years ago so it must be true!!!

On another note, Ogres should be allowed in too once Ogres are a playable race. Horde’s next warchief should be an Ogre Demon Hunter.

1 Like

Imho until we get the new cosmetic options can’t look like one yet and that all is matters imho.

1 Like

Ion also said Zandalari Druids would use normal cat and bear forms because it wouldn’t make sense for them to have Dinosaur forms.

Ion also said core races wouldn’t get new customization in BfA because the focus was on Allied Races.

Ion also said Blood Elves wouldn’t get blue eyes because they’d evolved past that.

Saying, “Ion said this, so it must be true,” is not a good point of discussion. He’s the head of development. His specialty is raid encounters, not lore, and what he says in the moment has to reflect what is happening in the moment. Don’t take what Ion says as gospel truth, because it’s bound to change. Heck, I imagine what he hears and gets asked affects what gets changed. Who knows but that Zandalari Dinosaur forms and blue eyes for Blood Elves wasn’t on the table until people asked those questions to him and he had to answer with what was currently happening, but then went and talked to people to see if they could be put in.

3 Likes
spoilers

Isn’t it true the Night fae campaign is removing the night warriors?

It would be dunny because we sont have proper high elves, not even your could enter to that club m8

Ah yes we will need a stable of gnomes. good point. Its the only low race we’ll let in.

1 Like

I want what the OP is on.

1 Like

I suppose text in a forum thread wasn’t the best place for me to convey sarcasm. Any thoughts on my subsequent idea about ogre demon hunters?

I mean, we need Ogres, and we need more Demon Hunter options, so why not?

There is one.

They are on the Alliance.

High Elves? What High Elves? There’s no such playable race.

1 Like

Oh a sign that says cry elves only
walks past it

Yeah I think I’ll hang around here for a while.
sits down and drinks coffee :coffee:

Wait… does a Wendy’s serve coffee…? This is a Wendy’s…

3 Likes