New Here, made my first Alliance toon after 10 years with the Horde

So since I started at the end of BC I’ve played mostly on PVP realms with the Horde, mostly Malganis and Frostwolf- quitting India 2016.

I came back due to Covid and my shop being closed, I took my sisters advice and tried out WrA. It’s been leveling , mythical, visions and such- but I felt like the community is very much to their own cliques- and all the routine is in northern Orgrimmar. So after doing visions of Stormwind and hating how I didn’t know my way around.

So I figured it’s time I made an Alliance Character, and since MG has the reputation of being the Alliance RP realm- I made my new Warrior over there.

Don’t have any friends there, and don’t k is the first thing about the alliance- finding Stormwind from Darn was hard enough. So if anyone wants to help break me in here and is maybe doing the same thing, please give me a shout and show me the world here.

Ty

Welcome back to Azeroth and to Moon Guard!

If you are familiar with the RP realm routine and have your roleplay addon of choice installed, make sure you take some time to fill it out. Of course it’s not a requirement but will make it easier for people to identify you and reach out OR to be quick to welcome your walk ups. Alliance is very populous and I’m sure you’ll find your footing quickly. Welcome again and good luck!

Oh I forgot! There’s an event coming up tomorrow (Monday) that is a great opportunity to meet and mingle. Check it out!

1 Like

Thank you!

Welcome to the Alliance!

I am currently leveling up a new character right now on Moon Guard as well, if you’d like to group up. Or if you just have some questions about this side of the fence feel free to reach out!

1 Like