New Goblin Models

I hate my face now. These new goblin models suck. I look cute now instead of a shady jerk. Why did you do this? Who is it helping? Such a bummer.

44 Likes

I actually like the Goblin rework, the ONLY thing that is bothering me is that it seems like the eyes are a little off center…i can’t tell why but it looks like they are not looking at the same thing.

7 Likes

Gonna have to agree here… rosy cheeks and that glow on my nose with voluptuous lips…

1 Like

I’m not usually fond of wearing rose-tinted glasses, but the best Goblin Model was the Vanilla Model because it had that used cars salesman smile that just exhaled capitalism.

This guy could probably convince me to buy gourmet water.

68 Likes

Started a fresh Goblin today, used that 110 boost I’ve been sitting on. I’m pretty pleased.

12 Likes

I hate the new models. Why do all the female gobs suddenly have super smooth skin and oversized lips. Awful, just awful!

8 Likes

Goblin babes got MORE babeful. That’s all this troll cares about.

18 Likes

Yeah I should specify male goblins. Im all about those goblin female cuties.

5 Likes

My rogue went from looking like a jaundiced, back alley dealing murder hobo to …like…he looks like a cute gremlin. I had to sorta work it at the barber chair to find the least cartoony one.

9 Likes

All my Goblins got cuter.

Freckled face option is super cute.

1 Like

They were really lazy about it.
Speaking for female goblins, there are several issues. Their noses are exactly the same and do not change with face type. Several faces look cross-eyed, and some hairstyles still clip through their nose. I’ve wanted to use the spiral twin tails as a hairstyle since it was introduced, but the front strand has clipped badly into every nose type. Now it still clips into the ONE nose type, when they could have simply removed the front strand from the hairstyle and had it fixed.

It’s like nothing was double checked or actually looked at once it was thrown together.

5 Likes

Other than my eyes, I can’t tell what they updated.

1 Like

Acti Blizz quality. the hair on the back of my head is clipping through my neck

the toothy grin goblins were the best. sad we will never get them back

3 Likes

The more I look at them, the more I dislike the new goblin models. Goblins are (were?) my favorite race on Horde, too.

They look friendly and pleasant now instead of shady and grungy; they smile rather than smirk. Goblin gals aren’t supposed to be glamorous like Disney princesses. And my male goblin also went from looking like someone who would stab you for a nickel to a friendly, Ned Flanders-ish character who would wave as you drive by. The proportions on the male goblin lips look off, and I had to change faces on mine at the barber shop (which forced an eye color change) to make him tolerable again.

9 Likes

Always the same complaints I hear when something changes in the game, I knew there were to be complaint threads. The General Discussion forums are so predictable.

4 Likes

female goblin eyebrows all are locked brown(regardless of hair color change), and some armor has weird stretch or has dark underline that was not there before. (as seen in bug report by others)

The males look to relaxed, from previous where it looked like they where annoyed with life lol

1 Like

We don’t have to be ugly anymore and female Worgen don’t have to look like Pissed off Chihuahuas. Deal with it.

2 Likes

Except they trashed the models, the only ones that actually improved were female worgens the rest were downgrades

7 Likes

That’s a good way of putting it. Male goblins used to have a mildly annoyed look to them that matched their famous attitude. Now, they look simply pleasant, even courteous, and it’s disappointing.

7 Likes