New Goblin Models

I think they’re pretty good. The lips are the only things that seem off to me

All of the female Goblin faces are cross eyed. The males jaw is the widest point of the head now and it looks really wrong. Hate these new models and don’t even want to play my Goblins now.

4 Likes

Nah, they’re all better, way better.

2 Likes

Inspired me to make a new Goblin. Not everyone agrees.

4 Likes

I had to find another face for my goblin that more closely replicated his poor shaving habits. The redo removed his five o’clock shadow.

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that. It was my fear too that the rework would destroy my Goblin’s identity. But I’m reasonably happy with the results. Mostly.

The overuse of the red highlights on my earlobes and nose needs dialing back. My lips seems a bit off too.

But on the whole I’m reasonably happy. Sorry you can’t say the same OP. :frowning_face:

3 Likes

You put your finger on something that was bothering me, but I couldn’t identify. The wide jaws (and huge chins) make the male goblins look a bit clownish from the front.

On a side note, I tried to zoom in on my female goblin’s face, and the camera just went right over her head, cutting her out of the screen. Did it do that in the past?

In your wrong opinion

2 Likes

oh the high camera glitch made into live version apparently, even with reports in ptr bug report. people are still getting that glitch lol I heard dismounting from fm will also have that glitch happen with high camera over the head.

1 Like

I looove goblin girls :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

They’re clearly better. I heard the same complaints when the other models were updated to modern versions, those ones were better too. Some people don’t deal well with change.

2 Likes

They’re clearly not

1 Like

In your wrong opinion.

nah that’s your wrong opinion we’re talking about here

https:// imgur . com/a/NRZ3nmu
new is literally worse than old

2 Likes

Yours was the original wrong opinion.

You don’t even play Goblin.

1 Like

Objective facts can be wrong, but subjective opinions can’t be wrong. Which models are “better” is purely a matter of personal opinion.

If your grim Dark Iron Dwarf was remodeled to look like a jolly, rosy-cheeked, Santa Claus-type character, you’d probably be unhappy about it.

4 Likes

You guys are determined to be negative, it’s hilarious.

2 Likes

I’m Horde, I’m beautiful and I don’t have to play an ELF to do it. Sorry I don’t see a downside.

5 Likes