New Gnome Customization

11 Likes

They have leper Gnome eyes.

I hope that can be a thing.

They look so cute and beautiful.

4 Likes

Can’t… we have a little optimism or… not think the worst of everything and everyone at face value?

1 Like

Lovely! MIght play my gnome more!

1 Like

looks good to me :smiley:

1 Like

Very lackluster compared to what we’ve seen from other races so far. Hopefully since this is early alpha more options will be added

2 Likes

They’ve said repeatedly this is just the initial wave and it’s not the end for any of the races shown already, more customizations are coming.

Also, I AM DEATH, DESTROYER OF WORLDS
https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/924557.jpg

3 Likes

My gnome monk can now be a blind master.

2 Likes

stiven is so unfamilar with ga-nomes, hehe that he thinks the short hairstyle pictured is a new look for gnomes. he does good work but thats not new. hehe

Good work Klplix

3 Likes

Gnome skin color isn’t in the lore at the moment I don’t believe. The problem with blood elf skin tones is their skin was supposed to become lighter as a result of the sun well.

5 Likes

They look really good so far!

None of my gnome characters personally fit the bill, but having leper gnome options available to players would be so darn cool.

1 Like

They are soooo cute!!!

2 Likes

Firstly, I don’t care about any race getting dark skin tones, I’m fine with it and letting people have that choice in wow…

Secondly…gnomer is an irradiated mess <.< lore reason boom LOL

I really hope this isn’t it, I really badly want blind eyes on my gnome.

1 Like

Leper eyes.

1 Like

I’d call that Irradiated over blind. Most other races with normal (Not glowy) eyes are getting that foggy white. Gnomes are getting it, except in irradiated green and I really hope they add the white foggy ones as well.

1 Like

I didn’t think about that. Might still be the closest we have to blind.

1 Like

Look into my beady green, solid eyes!!

1 Like

I’ll fall back on the lightest shade of blue and just use TRP for clarification if it doesn’t turn out that way (Like I do currently), but I’ll be pretty disappointed.

1 Like