New gender customization options. Out-of-touch playerbase

You have surprising leveled head sir.

And I do mean that as a compliment.

2 Likes

This would seem to indicate you are a dev? If that is true then you really should reconsider posting on the forums…any HR department worth its salt would muzzle an employee expressing an opinion on the companies product in public without PR vetting.

Course we all know Activision/Blizzards HR department is already an issue.

Oh look another talonel troll post about some such nonsense as usual.

6 Likes

Not after your furrfist has been in the jar. Who knows where that thing has been.

4 Likes

I’m told it adds to the flavor.

3 Likes

I think its funny to think its the players out of touch when its the other way around.

Seems like another dev motivated change.

3 Likes

When you make a statement that goes “The majority is out of touch” you might be a wingnut.

10 Likes

sometimes :slight_smile:

Agreed.

He’ll go on the offensive soon, I’m a ripe subject since I’m blocked :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes he’s consistent. Consistent at starting threads about sensitive topics, and using it as a means to insult others and feign naivety.

I won’t deny that he’s passionate, and brings quality drama to these forums, but I would never call him sincere.

19 Likes

Hes certainly passionate about trolling ill say that much. God forbid anyone disagrees with him and he’ll go on an insult spree lol

3 Likes

What are you even talking about. That blood elf player said it’s “”"“clearly trolling”"" but the devs are the ones who literally are putting these changes into the game.

I think the elf was talking about you.

We’ve seen this song and dance before.

Considering I just looked at the article on Wowhead on what this is about…how exactly does this reflect on the models? As in do they make an entirely new skeleton or are we just slapping the word “unisex” onto it and continue to use the male and female models.

Mate, you are not progressive, at all. You are pretty regressive and hateful. :confused:

Funny, because them quitting would’ve been the most progressive thing they ever done, considering the situation with CEO of Activision Blizzard. :thinking:

Mind giving me that article? I legit couldn’t find it because i don’t know the name of it.

5 Likes

TL;DR: My dogmatism toward a particular ideology is gud, and if you don’t support it, you should be sent to Talonel’s Center for Players Who Can’t Progressive Good.

15 Likes

UnitSex Documentation Indicates Gender Customization May be Coming to World of Warcraft - Wowhead News

2 Likes

Or TL;DR of TL;DR: him being a hateful regressive basically. :smiley:

Infact… that hatred seems familiar… if there is a particular person who disagrees with me or happen to fit what the enemy is, they will be sent to somewhere… hmm… didn’t it got a lot of people hurt or worse?.. i think it was like in the millions and it kicked off this terrible event in human history… :thinking:

Oh, thanks. :slight_smile:

So i took a look and… uhh…

Quick question from seeing “None” option, how can you lack a gender? … :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Also very minor, but would somebody correct them on their Saints Row 4 link if they were talking about Saints Row 2?

2 Likes

I actually think they are reading into it too much.

It looks more like a menu option for gear.
Does this use this template for male female both or neither.

4 Likes

It’s Talonel, they can use any sort of anything to pretty much act hateful towards people and morally judge them unless they drink the proverbial kool aid.

I’m still a little confused on the “none” or “Both” options there, because armor doesn’t have a both or none option. (If any, it’s rare) Though maybe that will change, i don’t know. I would like that sort of option personally, but i can understand if that’s not the first thing they will work on.

2 Likes